medical advisory in a sentence
1) Alcor also maintains a medical advisory board consisting of medical doctors.
2) Currently, PAGER is organizing a national medical advisory board.
3) He is the executive director for the foundation, manages grant requests, and oversees a medical advisory committee.
medical advisory example sentences4) A regular guest on the Dr. Oz Show, Dr. Chutkan is also a member of their medical advisory board.
5) If an advisory board is the answer, why haven't the several hundred previously-existing medical advisory boards been the answer?
6) AFSA's medical advisory committee (MAC) is made up of scientists in the field who independently grade project proposals.
7) The development of these policies are guided by a physician medical director, often with the advice of a medical advisory committee.
8) He has served as adjunct faculty and clinical supervisor at NCNM, and is on the medical advisory board ofthe Northwest Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
9) Despite the jump in reported cases, the number of new cases was on the decline according to Tariq Madany, head of the medical advisory council.
10) It later surfaced that the chairman of the medical advisory board for the Nevada State Athletic Commission believed his condition to be consistent with HGH use.
11) Hughes' internist, Verne Mason, who treated Hughes after his 1946 aircraft crash, was chairman of the institute's medical advisory committee.
12) A member of its medical advisory board in New York , Dr Kathy Plesser, had also announced that she would resign if the decision were not reversed.
13) They serve on four seats on the board and we, at Hyundai, also have two seats on the board along with the medical advisory committee.
14) All content is monitored by a medical advisory board and the main page features all the most recent health news you could wish for.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medical advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medical advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medical advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medical advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medical advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of medical advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medical advisory
Compound Sentences with medical advisory
Complex Sentences with medical advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with medical advisory