proxy advisory in a sentence
1) This year they forecast the outlook for board diversity, proxy advisory firms, and corruption risk.
2) Proxy advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis have released changes to their proxy voting policies for 2014.
3) However, proxy advisory firm Institutional Investor advisory Services advised against the appointment due to weak performance of the company.
proxy advisory example sentences4) Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services had recommended that shareholders vote down 7 of 10 directors up for election... and, well, not much happened.
5) Manifest, a British proxy advisory firm, says it has developed an objective way of calculating whether companies have paid "excessive" bonuses to their directors.
6) In addition, the proposal to separate the titles at JPMorgan Chase had the support of two major proxy advisory firms-Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis.
7) She told the conference she wants companies to provide more information about real inaccuracies in proxy advisory reports that go beyond basic disagreements .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of proxy advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of proxy advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with proxy advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word proxy advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with proxy advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of proxy advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of proxy advisory
Compound Sentences with proxy advisory
Complex Sentences with proxy advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with proxy advisory