manage to avert in a sentence
1) Animal Man manages to avert the crisis.
2) He manages to avert the disaster and Eli is arrested.
3) Embattled Mr Major did manage to avert an immediate world trade war.
4) As it had after the merger with West Melbourne, North once again managed to avert its destruction.
manage to avert example sentences5) He managed to avert a nuclear confrontation, but only after agreeing to remove American missiles from Turkey.
6) Barry managed to avert disaster by directing the car up a side road and out of the way.
7) Hội had managed to avert censure of his country and an unwanted debate on the role of the U.S. there.
8) The mare, by becoming stuck in the river bottom, managed to avert tension between the emigrants and the Northern Paiutes.
9) The agreement managed to avert a potential default, but Standard u0026 Poor's downgraded U.S. credit from AAA to AA+, citing the political wrangling over the deal as a reason.
10) The famous German already had two match points in the fourth set, but Menzel managed to avert the threat and won the set 7–5 to tie the match at 2–2.
11) Satisfied that the order had been passed on, Shertok believed he had managed to avert the expulsions, not realizing that, even as he was discussing them in Tel Aviv, they had already begun.
12) Amy Fleming The main character in the 'Heartland' series is called in to assist Mallory with Tybalt's issues around trusting her, managing to avert his sale as a result.
13) Andrianjafy consequently made several attempts to have his nephew killed, but on each occasion Ramboasalamarazaka was warned by Andrianjafy's brother and managed to avert the plot.
14) However, the following spring CFR bounced back with a win over ASA Târgu Mureș (1–0), after a goal from Octavian Ionescu, and managed to avert relegation.
example sentences with avert15) Newcastle hoped he had managed to avert war in Europe, but in 1756 Frederick invaded Saxony and Bohemia triggering the major European war Newcastle had feared and failed to prevent.
16) While initial surveys conducted before the beginning of the project have predicted a GLOF event from Thorthomi Lake as early as 2010, the project has successfully managed to avert this disaster.
17) Even if Congress manages to avert a government shutdown in time, though, the more difficult question of raising the debt limit will present itself to lawmakers sometime next month.
18) A major shareholder in the Northumberland and Durham District Bank, which failed in 1857, he managed to avert the closure of the Derwent Ironworks Co. which owed the Bank £1,000,000.
19) Nero's excesses were hushed up, and between the three of them they successfully managed to avert continued attempts by Agrippina to exert imperial influence.
20) 'Simply because he managed to avert such a disaster he was there for everyone to have a go at.
21) Claims that the NEP had retarded economic growth were dismissed; it was posited that the NEP had managed to avert further racial rioting, which would have hurt economic growth more than the NEP.
22) "The Emperor's Coloured Coat: In Which Otto Prohaska, Hero of the Habsburg Empire, Has an Interesting Time While Not Quite Managing to avert the First World War"
23) " Windhorst managed to avert this by reaffirming the Party's autonomy, which the Pope had accepted, and by interpreting the published letters as expressions of papal confidence in the party.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of manage to avert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of manage to avert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with manage to avert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word manage to avert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with manage to avert.
20 examples of simple sentences of manage to avert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of manage to avert
Compound Sentences with manage to avert
Complex Sentences with manage to avert
Compound-Complex Sentences with manage to avert