breathlessly await in a sentence
1) Labor breathlessly awaits next week's Nielsen poll.
2) The PGA left Orlando, with the golf world breathlessly awaiting the next news out of Camp Tiger.
3) Hmmm. ( National Treasure 2 is in the works, by the way, for everyone who breathlessly awaits more footage of Cage walking on rickety stairs.
4) Enthusiasts, while excited about your product, are likely to be found breathlessly awaiting morsels of information, be they rumor or news.
breathlessly await example sentences5) And repeatedly, she's dodged the question, prompting political observers to breathlessly await any words from her, even if its simply a tribute to a friend.
6) Todd McCarthy of "The Hollywood Reporter" wrote, "The final installment of the immortal Bella/Edward romance will give its breathlessly awaiting international audience just what it wants".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of breathlessly await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of breathlessly await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with breathlessly await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word breathlessly await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with breathlessly await.
20 examples of simple sentences of breathlessly await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of breathlessly await
Compound Sentences with breathlessly await
Complex Sentences with breathlessly await
Compound-Complex Sentences with breathlessly await