major amendment in a sentence
1) Minor amendment is frequent; major amendment not uncommon.
2) The Belfast Agreement led to major amendments in 1998.
3) The first major amendment relates to the initial location of the proposed cabin site.
major amendment example sentences4) The voice vote came after a lengthy debate surrounding two major amendments to the bill.
5) The first major amendments to the food and drug safety laws since 1938 were carried out.
6) It suggested major amendments to protect and encourage the honest taxpayer and effectively deal with fraudulent evasion.
7) During his period in office the Government carried out seven major amendments to the 1973 Constitution.
8) One major amendment to the Communications Act of 1934 was made on September 7, 1999.
9) In addition, the social Security amendments of 1967 provided the first major amendments of Medicare.
10) Major amendments were added to the "Clean Air Act" in 1977 (1977 CAAA).
11) Another set of major amendments to the Clean Air Act occurred in 1990 (1990 CAAA).
12) Congress enacted major amendments to the Act in 1970, 1975, 1982, 1992, and 2006.
13) Major amendments were enacted in the Clean Water Act of 1977 and the Water Quality Act of 1987.
14) It was quickly followed by further amendments in 2007 and further major amendments in 2009, exacerbating the legislative confusion.
15) Major amendments to the law, requiring regulatory controls for air pollution, passed in 1970, 1977 and 1990.
example sentences with major amendment16) In Congress, both the House and Senate passed bills with major amendments to the National Security Act of 1947.
17) One of the major amendments which many of the parties want to move will relate to the status of Hyderabad.
18) The conference also called for major amendments in the laws and regulations of the Water Authority and the Jordan Valley Authority.
19) The action also recommended approval of a consultation process with appropriate agencies as part of the major amendment process on the proposal.
20) The latest major amendment to the constitutional basis of the EU, the Treaty of Lisbon, came into force in 2009.
21) As a preparation for the third step ( major amendment ) - two teams of experts were working simultaneously on strategy for higher education system development till 2020.
22) The major amendment process was put in place to ensure transparency for voters who approved the funding for the Plan in 2004 as part of Proposition 400.
23) The major amendment is needed because the corridor was identified as a bus corridor in the Plan, and the recommendation is for a light rail corridor.
24) During the interwar period amendments were rare-only one amendment was made and one major amendment was almost passed, but was never adopted due to the coup.
25) Over time, both the B-VG and the numerous pieces of constitutional law supplementing it have undergone literally hundreds of minor and major amendments and revisions.
26) Despite major amendments to the provision in 1979, the problems with it were not resolved until it was finally repealed in 1993 ().
27) In May 2005 the NDP supported the Liberal budget in exchange for major amendments , in what was promoted as Canada's "First NDP budget".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of major amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of major amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with major amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word major amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with major amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of major amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of major amendment
Compound Sentences with major amendment
Complex Sentences with major amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with major amendment