significant amendment in a sentence
1) Significant amendments may be made at committee stage.
2) The following chronology shows revisions, supplements and significant amendments .
3) Outlined below are highlights of some of the most significant amendments .
significant amendment example sentences4) Significant amendments were made to this part of the code in 1973.
5) Description of significant amendments to the Current Rules.
6) Thus the official postulates of the Soviet historiography are continued without significant amendments .
7) It includes the most significant amendments to the FCA since the 1986 amendments.
8) It was also a result of the government's willingness to accept significant amendments to the bill.
9) On 4 October, Prime Minister Qarase said that significant amendments to the legislation were in the pipeline.
10) Some of the FCA's most significant amendments include: Applies the FCA to a broader array of transactions.
11) Both of these approaches by the Trust have resulted in significant amendments to Forest Holidays plans as described further below.
12) IDEA has been reauthorized and amended a number of times, most recently in December 2004, which contained several significant amendments .
13) Nevertheless, last year I instituted a small but significant amendment in the declaration by which Berry's academic degrees are conferred.
14) The most significant amendment still to be discussed on the Directive prior to its adoption related to the status of this list.
15) This presumption was introduced as a part of significant amendments to the Labour Relations Act 1995 and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act in 2002.
example sentences with significant amendment16) The Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 made further significant amendments to the transmission rules comparable to those made by the Housing Act 1988.
17) Speaking on Radio Sargam on 16 August, Beddoes declared that if the bill was passed without very significant amendments , he would challenge it in the courts.
18) The employee ownership provisions received significant amendment in the House of Lords, with the unintended consequence possibly being that trade unions may now benefit.
19) The Capper-Cramton Act received significant amendments in 1946, 1952, and 1958, both funding and terminating significant portions of the unbuilt parkway.
20) One significant amendment made to the Bill was the so-called "Weatherill Amendment", named for the Lord Weatherill, the former Speaker of the House of Commons.
21) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, enacted by Clinton on October 21, 1998, served as the first significant amendment to the Copyright Act since 1976.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of significant amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of significant amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with significant amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word significant amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with significant amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of significant amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of significant amendment
Compound Sentences with significant amendment
Complex Sentences with significant amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with significant amendment