mainly agricultural in a sentence
1) The economy of the region is mainly agricultural .
2) The rest of the island is sparsely populated and mainly agricultural .
3) Lease with an option to purchase: mainly agricultural lands.
mainly agricultural example sentences4) For many centuries, Andalusian society was mainly agricultural .
5) The early history of Wyandanch was mainly agricultural .
6) Even a century later, Homberg was still mainly agricultural .
7) The Heldburger Land is a mainly agricultural region with many forest.
8) The land use around Muzaffarpur is mainly agricultural and horticultural.
9) The economy of the island is mainly agricultural , with taro and grain.
10) The show is mainly agricultural with many sheep, cattle and horse competitions on every year.
11) It remained mainly agricultural until the 1960s when it became the site of heavy development.
12) The island's main exports of mainly agricultural products also make use of the harbour facilities.
13) The area remained mainly agricultural until the 19th century, but is now entirely built up.
14) The eastern part of the county is mainly agricultural , while the western valleys had rich mineral resources.
15) The structure of the Pakistani economy has changed from a mainly agricultural to a strong service base.
example sentences with mainly agricultural16) Coming downstream, large shipments on pallets were mainly agricultural commodities, such as rice and canned peaches.
17) Historically, Sulaymaniyah was mainly agricultural and one of the major suppliers of wheat and other agricultural products.
18) Culiacán's economy is mainly agricultural and commerce, being a trade center for produce, meat and fish.
19) It is a mainly agricultural region, typically with open fields of permanent grass surrounded by ditches with willow trees.
20) The municipality has a mainly agricultural structure, and is the smallest municipality within the "Verbandsgemeinde" of Kusel.
21) Strong decline in prices, mainly agricultural and livestock affected the monetary and credit policies of the National Commercial Bank.
22) Early land usage was mainly agricultural and forestry, with wood being used as fuel for salt production in nearby Nantwich.
23) In 1914 the chief crops raised were wheat, oats and turnips, the occupation of the people being mainly agricultural .
24) Its geographical position enables a permanent traffic between Porto Alegre and Buenos Aires, transporting steel-industry products and mainly agricultural produce.
25) The naturally occurring rainforest is now mostly restricted to the three parks as the rest of the country is mainly agricultural land.
26) It is your choice whether you want to be in the fertile, mainly agricultural part close to the Danube or in the mountains of the Bavarian Forest.
27) At the turn of the 20th century, Rearsby was a small, still mainly agricultural village clustered round Mill Road, Brook Street, Brookside and the Melton Road.
28) Investment funds for railways were scarce in the Dominion of Canada because the economy was mainly agricultural , and most capital was tied up in land.
How to use mainly agricultural in a sentence29) Vaughn's background growing up on a ranch in Montana helped him in his work with USAID where he worked in " mainly agricultural reform.
30) A municipality as Campillo, located in a mainly agricultural and livestock, could not have a significant primary sector in its economy.
31) In the EU, land cover is changing dramatically, with around 1 500 ha of mainly agricultural land lost everyday as a result of urbanisation and construction.
32) Prior to World War II, Italy's economy was mainly agricultural , but it has since shifted to become one of the largest industrial economies in the world.
33) Several state roads ("Landesstraßen") serve the surrounding area which is mainly agricultural and lead, "inter alia", to Hermannsburg and Winsen (Aller).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mainly agricultural
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mainly agricultural with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mainly agricultural
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mainly agricultural in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mainly agricultural.
20 examples of simple sentences of mainly agricultural. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mainly agricultural
Compound Sentences with mainly agricultural
Complex Sentences with mainly agricultural
Compound-Complex Sentences with mainly agricultural