mostly agricultural in a sentence
1) The hamlet is mostly agricultural and residential.
2) Verdun's surrounding area is mostly agricultural .
3) Burundi's lands are mostly agricultural or pasture.
mostly agricultural example sentences4) The economy of Pelotas is mostly agricultural and commercial.
5) It has neither mountains nor forests, but consists of mostly agricultural land.
6) The slave traders brought back mostly agricultural products, produced by the slaves.
7) The département's economic activity has been dynamic, but is mostly agricultural .
8) In Ashoknagar, the occupation of the people is mostly agricultural .
9) The economy in Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk is traditionally mostly agricultural .
10) It is also among the poorest, as the economy is mostly agricultural .
11) Between towns, the landscape is mostly agricultural lands with mixed patches of forest.
12) There are about six hundred families in the parish who are mostly agricultural families.
13) Mostly agricultural day laborers and share-croppers.
14) The immediate area around Camp Humphreys is mostly agricultural and consists mainly of rice fields.
15) Land degradation is one of the leading environmental problems resulting from a mostly agricultural nation.
example sentences with mostly agricultural16) The six countries have mostly agricultural societies and most of the people practice Buddhism.
17) Indigenous communities continue to be mostly agricultural with the growing of corn being most important.
18) The city became an important industrial center in a mostly agricultural state with few major cities.
19) It was still mostly agricultural and sometimes called the "golden age of the peasantry".
20) The people to be displaced are mostly agricultural and fishermen families (about 700 families).
21) The surrounding area is mostly agricultural , which allows agricultural exports to many parts of the world.
22) Lower Bavaria still is mostly agricultural , even when modern industry like BMW have settled there.
23) Beyond the grounds of the old palace, Richmond remained mostly agricultural land until the 18th century.
24) There are also brickyards in the parish, which is, however, mostly agricultural and residential".
25) This land was to be in the Cariboo region of the province's Interior, and consisted of mostly agricultural land.
26) A longer-term solution was needed for only a few , mostly agricultural , products that account for roughly 1.4 percent of trade.
27) Freight traffic, mostly agricultural , and coal traffic from the collieries of Alveley and Highley were the principal sources of revenue.
28) Where once the border divided a poor, mostly agricultural South from a heavily subsidised but wealthier North, now it divides economic achievement from economic failure.
How to use mostly agricultural in a sentence29) Rush arrived in Sydney in 1861 at the age of 16, an assisted immigrant brought to augment Australia's mostly agricultural workforce.
30) Today, the municipality is still mostly agricultural but there has been rapid construction of housing divisions, changing parts of it from rural to suburban.
31) For the core countries to remain at the core, it is necessary that the periphery countries keep producing these cheap goods and remain mostly agricultural .
32) The most important annual festival is the Feria Internacional del Caballo (International Fair of the Horse), which showcases the area's mostly agricultural economic base.
33) Throughout the Philippines, several feasts are celebrated on 15 May in honour of St Isidore, revered in this mostly agricultural nation because of his being as a farmer.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mostly agricultural
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mostly agricultural with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mostly agricultural
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mostly agricultural in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mostly agricultural.
20 examples of simple sentences of mostly agricultural. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mostly agricultural
Compound Sentences with mostly agricultural
Complex Sentences with mostly agricultural
Compound-Complex Sentences with mostly agricultural