legacy application in a sentence
1) Do you have a lot of legacy applications ?
2) Cloud applications without mobile support are now being considered " legacy applications ".
3) The client possessed a legacy application developed with VB6.
legacy application example sentences4) Mariner Innovations is an industry-leading provider of legacy application modernization services.
5) Replace : Discarding legacy applications and using modern equivalent software delivered as a service.
6) For some of us, MS Windows is only useful for legacy application .
7) This model did not accommodate all workload types, nor did it adapt to legacy applications .
8) Also, business will use it if it runs legacy applications and is also cheaper.
9) SCOx Web Services Substrate, a web services-based framework for modernizing legacy applications .
10) Ego7 provides in-depth experience and expertise in legacy application development, release management, and maintenance.
11) Rationale: Removing the property upon window withdrawal helps legacy applications which want to reuse withdrawn windows.
12) This tier is responsible for communicating with external resources and systems such as data stores and legacy applications .
13) Operating system support is needed because there are legacy applications that can work only with 8.3 filenames.
14) The banking landscape is littered with fragmented legacy applications ; that is why and an SOA can help.
15) Both versions can run 32-bit legacy applications without any performance penalty as well as new 64-bit software.
example sentences with legacy application16) Organizations are moving to the cloud , but large enterprises are not moving their legacy applications to the cloud.
17) This is probably the most complex process as it requires OS and web environment installation and integration with legacy applications .
18) Windows NT runs independently of DOS but includes NTVDM, a component for simulating a DOS environment for legacy applications .
19) This is an inefficient and error prone process...Developing APIs for legacy applications is a complex and effort intensive activity.
20) Several customers have legacy applications (COBOL, PowerBuilder, RPG) that produce sales, shop floor and financial reports.
21) The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity.
22) Some companies might find that a particular version of Java is needed to run legacy applications , but only on certain computers.
23) A benefit of using IBM Integration Bus is that the tool enables existing applications for Web Services without costly legacy application rewrites.
24) Add to that the lack of control administrators have over current and legacy applications , and the healthcare interoperability problem becomes apparent.
25) Some legacy applications (such as AppleWorks and older versions of Microsoft Word) support only the older "MacRoman" encoding.
26) Too often, S&OP can become a " legacy application " for companies, where the same bad analyses and activities produce the same poor results.
27) Frames might seem a thing of the past, but if you're accessing or testing some legacy application with Geb, you might still need to deal with them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legacy application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legacy application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legacy application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legacy application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legacy application.
20 examples of simple sentences of legacy application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legacy application
Compound Sentences with legacy application
Complex Sentences with legacy application
Compound-Complex Sentences with legacy application