cold application in a sentence
1) Sometimes a continuous cold application is preferred.
2) The person feels better from ice cold applications or bathing.
3) After 72 hours, use alternate hot and cold applications .
cold application example sentences4) Identify possible complications of warm and cold applications . 10.
5) State the types of cold applications . 8.
6) Hot and cold applications can be applied every 4 hours.
7) Some prefer cold applications to the sinuses, instead of hot ones.
8) Cold to touch and better (>) Cold , cold applications .
9) Part feels cold, yet is ameliorated (>) by cold applications .
10) A series of graduated cold applications (Tonic Frictions) is most useful.
11) They feel warm or hot with stinging pains and better (>) Cold applications .
12) List safety factors that need to be considered when administering warm or cold applications . 9.
13) The person feels better in open air, uncovering, and with cold application or ice.
14) When the wound feels cold to touch but is better (>) by cold applications .
15) Pain is aggravated at night and by warmth of the bed and improved by cold applications .
example sentences with cold application16) Ledum is good for chilly people, but who prefer cold applications on their painful joints.
17) They have pain on swallowing, usually a burning pain, which is better from cold applications .
18) Head pains are worse () heat and are temporarily better (>) from cold applications .
19) As well as a good first-aid kit, a cool-box is useful for storing cold applications .
20) The piles feel sore, may burn, but will feel better for a cold application or compress.
21) While prolonged tapotement seems to increase blood flow, surface tapotement enhances the effect of cold application used in hydrotherapy.
22) Guaiacum is a lesser-known medicine, but should not be forgotten for pain in the thumb joints, improved by cold applications .
23) Very useful in teething which is this oversensitive, capricious state where nothing pleases and the teething is worse () heat and night, better (>) Cold applications .
24) Affecting fibrous tissues and joints, especially of ankles when parts feel cold or numb and are better (>) Cold applications .
25) As I had never actually made a cold application for a job before, I didn't really know what to make of this.
26) Short sweating procedures of any sort (Full Hot Baths, Steam Baths, etc.), followed by short and graduated cold applications , are the most important general measures.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cold application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cold application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cold application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cold application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cold application.
20 examples of simple sentences of cold application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cold application
Compound Sentences with cold application
Complex Sentences with cold application
Compound-Complex Sentences with cold application