lay awake in a sentence
1) They lay awake in bed afterwards talking.
2) We lay awake all night startled by strange sounds.
3) She lay awake till dawn thinking about it.
4) I lay awake for at least another hour.
lay awake example sentences5) He lay awake, still and quiet.
6) Then I lay awake in my bed.
7) He went to bed, and lay awake.
8) Kathleen Lavender lay awake and feared for her own sanity.
9) Nutty lay awake in the small hours, worrying herself stupid.
10) Loren went to bed and lay awake most of the night.
11) Obi-Wan lay awake for a long time.
12) And as he lay awake a great resolve grew strong within him.
13) He lay awake much of the night in an intense reverie.
14) I lay awake at night and tried to work it out .
example sentences with awake15) Constance lay awake long after Ludovico had fallen into a heavy sleep.
16) I lay awake sobbing miserably all night, my eyes choked with tears.
17) I may not have gone back to sleep but I lay awake grinning.
18) Herr Nordern lay awake, listening to his wife blowing little bubbling breaths.
19) I lay awake for sometime, too exhausted and too excited, to sleep.
20) She lay awake for some time, puzzling over Fen's behaviour.
21) When they had a quarrel, it was always she who lay awake afterwards.
22) He slept badly and often did mental calculations as he lay awake in his bed.
23) Then I lay awake longer.
24) Have you ever laid awake in bed all night tossing and turning after running out?
25) The Old Lady lay awake all one moonlit night and cried for very heartache.
26) Each night, she lay awake, listening to the sounds drifting up from below.
27) Is it wrong to lay awake at night, dreaming of these Glorious Creations?
How to use awake in a sentence28) Hauling himself back to bed he lay awake for some time, before falling asleep.
29) Nonetheless, I've laid awake many a nights listening to eerie movements on the roof.
30) I was still buzzing on the caffeine, so I lay awake for quite some time.
31) She knew he lay awake too, but they had no comfort to give each other.
32) Sometimes you lay awake at night worried about your business, your family and your health.
33) Don't worry, I don't lay awake at night worrying about things like this.
34) Part of the night I lay awake, sometimes asleep, and sometimes between sleeping and waking.
35) She adds: 'I lay awake at nights wondering whether I was going to be honest.
36) I lay awake for a while after my friend left almost crying because I could not understand.
37) That night I lay awake, holding his fate in my hands as well as my own.
38) I lay awake NIGHTS THINKING ABOUT MY NEXT VICTIM.
39) All through the night he lay awake, twisting and writhing, and moaning in low desperate tones.
40) Later that sorry night, Ramsay came to Keith's room, where he lay awake in pain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lay awake
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lay awake with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lay awake
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lay awake in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lay awake.
20 examples of simple sentences of lay awake. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lay awake
Compound Sentences with lay awake
Complex Sentences with lay awake
Compound-Complex Sentences with lay awake