late adulthood in a sentence
1) Which senses become less sharp in late adulthood ?
2) These skills begin to decline in later adulthood .
3) Discuss the relationship between health habits and longevity in late adulthood . 9.
late adulthood example sentences4) Mental stimulation and optimism are vital to health and well-being in late adulthood .
5) However, during late adulthood , there will be a decline in these abilities.
6) Erikson's eighth and final stage of development, which individuals experience in late adulthood .
7) Predicting creativity from early to late adulthood : Intellect, potential, and personality.
8) STANDARD 15 The students will examination of the major theories of psychosocial development during late adulthood .
9) The last stage known as late adulthood , brought up the idea of integrity vs. despair.
10) Productivity rapidly declines in late adulthood as the costs of competition rise and cancel its benefits.
11) However, all individuals with this condition will develop blindness, most commonly in late adulthood .
12) Regular exercise has been shown to counter the shrinking of the hippocampus that naturally occurs in late adulthood .
13) Mortality decreases with age until late adulthood ; elderly individuals are particularly at risk for CAP and associated mortality.
14) The result is a definitive and comprehensive portrait of this massive group as it prepares to enter later adulthood .
15) Muscle weakness progressively worsens, and some people with this condition require wheelchair assistance in mid- to late adulthood .
example sentences with late adulthood16) What research has yet to refute is the fact that the brain is remarkably malleable, even into late adulthood .
17) Using databases in Sweden, England and the United States, studies have followed adoptees in to later adulthood .
18) Support can be needed in a child's life well beyond the adolescent years and continues into middle and later adulthood .
19) In Schaie's Seattle Longitudinal Study, the cognitive decline of late adulthood was most evident in which of the following?
20) As the oldest of the Baby Boomers, now 52, approach later adulthood , they are again poised to redefine the next stage, retirement.
21) Two thirds of these people never have another one. 1 Most commonly, seizure disorders begin in early childhood or in late adulthood .
22) Typically, persons who have inherited HNPP will develop symptoms in their teens or twenties, but individuals may be first symptomatic during childhood or late adulthood .
23) Which of the following is not a risk factor for the development of depression in late adulthood ? a. Poverty b. Female gender c. Personality type d. Health status 11.
24) Objective 1.0: Examine the biosocial development during late adulthood . a. Define ageism, and explain the contributions of gerontology to changing views about old age.
25) STANDARDS 14 The student will identify biosocial and cognitive development during late adulthood , discussing the myths and reality of this final stage of the life span.
26) When an adult child loses a parent in later adulthood , it is considered to be "timely" and to be a normative life course event.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of late adulthood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of late adulthood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with late adulthood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word late adulthood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with late adulthood.
20 examples of simple sentences of late adulthood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of late adulthood
Compound Sentences with late adulthood
Complex Sentences with late adulthood
Compound-Complex Sentences with late adulthood