adulterating in a sentence
1) Face the Nation - Is the pharma industry adulterating drugs?
2) Some rap songs and rap artists may be adulterating the minds of children.
3) That was to be taken with roast lamb, not adulterating his drinks.
adulterating example sentences4) I totally agree with you that rap music is adulterating the minds of children.
5) We should condemn a physician for adulterating his medicine and then claiming it was genuine.
6) He also attacked apothecaries, who had a reputation for adulterating and badly preparing medications.
7) However, it was not very effective because of corruption and practices of adulterating the wheat.
8) Bakers who were caught tampering with weights or adulterating dough with less expensive ingredients could receive severe penalties.
9) The idea of " adulterating " blotter LSD with these chemicals, however, has no known basis in fact.
10) It is Prinz's theory that Barlassina and Newen address; they think it needs adulterating , but they clearly want to build on Prinz's foundations, not reject them.
11) Prolonged use of preservatives for instance can result in her adulterating , just following her instinct to get impregnated by a man more willing to receive her child.
12) They not even shrank from adulterating their own history to achieve their aims which were not always the same as the bishop's.
13) It appears to the farmers that having toxic metals in fertilizer is not against the law, although Tom Witte later cites a $1,000 fine for adulterating fertilizers.
14) At the end of every chapter, he included names of merchants of who had in years prior to 1820 been caught adulterating foodstuffs.
15) He brings a more mature psychological complexity to the characters, which plants them firmly in this grim world without adulterating their essential cores.
example sentences with adulterating16) Islamic tradition holds that Gabriel chastised Muhammad for adulterating the revelation, at which point is revealed to comfort him,
17) The FDA issues a press release stating that two US-based animal feed manufacturers had been adulterating livestock feed and fish/shrimp feed with melamine.
18) " This may have been due to the common practice of adulterating kerosene with cheaper but more volatile hydrocarbon mixtures, such as naphtha.
19) " Opponents referred to the factory as satanic, and accused its owners of adulterating flour and using cheap imports at the expense of British producers.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulterating
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulterating with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulterating
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulterating in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulterating.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulterating. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulterating
Compound Sentences with adulterating
Complex Sentences with adulterating
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulterating