adulterate with in a sentence
1) Beginning is compulsorily adulterated with inter-institutional nurse and instituted to manage hospital.
2) Tapioca pearls used for bubble tea were adulterated with macromolecular polymers to improve their texture.
3) The milk powder was adulterated with melamine , affecting thousands of Chinese infants and killing six.
adulterate with example sentences4) Products adulterated with pharmaceuticals for weight loss or erectile dysfunction are one of the main concerns.
5) The study found products adulterated with filler including allergens such as soy, wheat, and black walnut.
6) Nestlé affirmed that all its products were safe and were not made from milk adulterated with melamine.
7) Black cohosh may be adulterated with the related Chinese actea species, which is not the same.
8) PHENTERMINE is also sometimes adulterated with Yohimbine, Spanish Fly or Hot 'n' Horny.
9) Brown-brown, a form of cocaine adulterated with gunpowder, has been used in the Sierra Leone Civil War by child soldiers.
10) Our religion which has been adulterated with our culture and rituals, have brought us to this stage, where realization of truth becomes difficult.
11) The first apparent instance of fresh beef being adulterated with horse meat was reported by Asda, which removed its 500-gram own-label beef Bolognese sauce from sale.
12) French cognac was discovered to have been adulterated with brandy, and their honey was mixed with cheaper sugars, such as high-fructose corn syrup.
13) In Thailand, durian is often eaten fresh with sweet sticky rice, and blocks of durian paste are sold in the markets, though much of the paste is adulterated with pumpkin.
14) Additionally, at least some cheaply made preban absinthes were reportedly adulterated with poisonous antimony trichloride, reputed to enhance the louching effect.
15) The cotton was adulterated with stones, but its arrival caused the principal operators to bring in key operators to prepare the mills.
example sentences with adulterate with16) According to a study by the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, many of the herbal toothpastes being sold in India were adulterated with nicotine.
17) Pure codeine is extracted from its pill form and adulterated with chemicals to create a liquid substance that is later injected into the veins .
18) The price makes Kopi Luwak a tempting target for fraud , with ordinary coffee sold as Kopi Luwak or real Kopi Luwak adulterated with cheap beans.
19) Demand for imported milk powder on the mainland is massive following the 2008 scandal when six children died after drinking milk adulterated with melamine .
20) The Hong Kong Consumer council tested 55 brands of honey sold in Hong Kong , and said it found 14 had been adulterated with sugar.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulterate with
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulterate with with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulterate with
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulterate with in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulterate with.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulterate with. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulterate with
Compound Sentences with adulterate with
Complex Sentences with adulterate with
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulterate with