large agriculture in a sentence
1) Production has dropped sharply and large-scale commercial agriculture has declined.
2) They suggest that small-scale agrarian farming is more productive than large-scale industrial agriculture .
3) A new mode of production replaced the slave-based large-scale agriculture of the pre-war years.
large agriculture example sentences4) Large-scale agriculture (California's second "Gold Rush") began during this time.
5) The Lenape practiced large-scale agriculture to augment a mobile hunter-gatherer society in the regions around the Delaware River.
6) Only around the Chui, Talas, and Fergana valleys is there relatively flat land suitable for large-scale agriculture .
7) Its existence is being threatened by various economic activities, such as large-scale agriculture and the building of dams for hydropower.
8) The plateau, which reached an altitude of 3000 meters, could not support large-scale agriculture , but allowed cattle grazing.
9) Besides the daily stresses of life, our food has become nutrient-deficient and contaminated with pesticides from large-scale , chemical agriculture .
10) Bismarck, from 1867 to 1878 would abandon free trade in favor of nationalist tariff protectionism for heavy industry and large-scale agriculture .
11) With their financial backing, and some Western aid, Sudan embarked on an ambitious public investment programme focused on large-scale agriculture .
12) Since World War II and the advent of large-scale mechanical agriculture , these terraces have been abandoned to reforestation or housing development.
13) Moore Lappe, a critic of large-scale , corporate agriculture , blamed the powers-that-be for a "false diagnosis" of the hunger problem.
14) In both areas the answer depends on what is the best form of agriculture, and especially of large-scale agriculture , under capitalist conditions.
15) Demand for heavy machinery in areas such as large-scale agriculture , oil and gas extraction, mining, and aircraft also remained strong.
example sentences with large agriculture16) The collections serve as the basis for scientific discovery and immediate use for home garden, estate and large-scale commercial agriculture throughout the world.
17) Schools also may receive "bonus foods," which are free surplus foods from farms or large-scale agriculture , which also are not typically healthy options for children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of large agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of large agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with large agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word large agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with large agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of large agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of large agriculture
Compound Sentences with large agriculture
Complex Sentences with large agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with large agriculture