judge advocate in a sentence
1) BOT serves all active and reserve component line officers except judge advocates .
2) The offer has been accepted by the staff judge advocate overseeing his court-martial.
3) He is a retired U.S. Army judge advocate and an authority on judicial ethics.
judge advocate example sentences4) KEYE TV checked with a former judge advocate familiar with state and federal law.
5) The state judge advocate shall take final action in any case reviewable by him.
6) Pedro Galindo Navarro was appointed as a " judge advocate " and "adviser".
7) COT serves all active, reserve and air national guard non-line officers and judge advocates .
8) STX scenarios will be approved by the chain of command through the unit staff judge advocate .
9) Gird stayed as trial judge advocate until 8 March, when he asked to be released.
10) Later, after finishing his bar examination, he became a junior judge advocate at JAG.
11) Horatio Berney Ficklin was a judge advocate at the Nuremberg Trials of Nazi war criminals.
12) There he served as acting adjutant of his regiment, and as judge advocate for courts-martial.
13) Boards of review have the same authority on review as the state judge advocate has under this section.
14) Karla Marie MacArthur became the first female judge advocate in the South Dakota Army National Guard.
15) He was briefly a judge advocate in John Allen's volunteer militia during the War of 1812.
example sentences with judge advocate16) I'm a Marine judge advocate representing a Marine domiciled in OK who wants to adopt his stepson.
17) Leader-taught seminar Application of Combat with the assistance of the Power and Rules of unit staff judge advocate .
18) He briefly served as a judge advocate in Colonel John Allen's volunteer militia during the War of 1812.
19) There he practiced law, was Postmaster, District Attorney, and judge advocate for the Michigan Militia.
20) Their wholly novel approach to juvenile crime will make equal sense to judges , juvenile advocates , and urban police forces.
21) Hume became, successively, tutor to the insane marquis of Annandale and judge advocate to a British military expedition to France.
22) The TRADOC staff judge advocate (SJA) will review all MOAs prior to approval by the delegated HQ TRADOC staff elements.
23) There was no federal statute in conflict with the laws of Virginia pertaining to segregation, and the railroad was acting within its rights, the judge advocate concluded.
24) So I got the Captain to ask leave for me to go, which my Lord did give, and I taking my boy and judge advocate with me, went in company with them.
25) In light of Herrod's acquittal, Widdecke's staff judge advocate - his legal advisor - recommended that Schwarz's sentence be reduced to twenty years confinement.
26) These charges were investigated under Article 32 by Lt. Col. James P. King - who years later served as the senior Marine judge advocate .
27) Award authorities must seek legal advice from their base judge advocate whenever there is doubt as to the propriety of an award action: 3.7.1.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of judge advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of judge advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with judge advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word judge advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with judge advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of judge advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of judge advocate
Compound Sentences with judge advocate
Complex Sentences with judge advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with judge advocate