issue apology in a sentence
1) The company issued a prompt apology upon realising their mistake.
2) An apology was issued soon after the rallies.
3) Microsoft later issued an apology regarding the incident.
issue apology example sentences4) They were forced to issue an apology .
5) Brown had to issue a public apology .
6) The show's producers later issued an apology .
7) The station issued an apology on its website.
8) FSB issued a public apology about the incident.
9) The media exposure resulted in Chapman issuing a public apology .
10) He was subsequently fined and issued an apology through his spokesperson .
11) The Guatemalan government issued an apology for the misleading information.
12) The BBC was forced to issue an apology for causing offence.
13) Elliott issued an apology for his on-air comments.
14) Playboy Enterprises soon stepped in and issued an international apology .
15) I assume you 'll issue an apology now?
example sentences with issue apology16) On June 14, the city issued a formal apology .
17) Public apologies were issued by Fox and Amazon.
18) TV Tokyo and the show's production company subsequently issued apologies .
19) Morgan issued an apology and continued with his starring role.
20) On March 27 the Japanese parliament issued an official apology .
21) Stein issued an apology on December 30, 2009.
22) Harper issued this apology in the year 2008.
23) The "New Straits Times" subsequently issued an apology .
24) Jaebeom issued an apology regarding this matter.
25) MacLean later issued an unofficial apology aimed to clarify the situation.
26) Boruc was paid £70,000 and a full apology was issued .
27) On the June 11 episode, the program issued an apology .
28) Strauss-Kahn issued a public apology for the affair.
How to use issue apology in a sentence29) Spitzer responded by accepting responsibility and issuing an apology to Bruno.
30) The US Airways has issued an apology and started an investigation.
31) Burger King then protected its tweets and eventually issued an apology .
32) Best for police to issue an apology and move on.
33) Peretz issued an apology on September 13.
34) On October 31, 2007, Chapman issued a public apology .
35) Thailand's Got Talent issued an apology late Monday.
36) CNN withdrew the allegations, fired the producers and issued public apology .
37) He issued an apology the following morning following public backlash on Twitter.
38) The programme received many complaints and issued an apology to the audience.
39) Muntari later issued a full apology to his country and coach.
40) The next day, Chuang issued a formal apology through media.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of issue apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of issue apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with issue apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word issue apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with issue apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of issue apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of issue apology
Compound Sentences with issue apology
Complex Sentences with issue apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with issue apology