independent advisory in a sentence
1) Government independent advisory body concludes nuclear risks outweigh the benefits.
2) The unit was to work closely with the already established Operation Trident independent advisory group .
3) TEPRSSC is the independent advisory committee to FDA with expertise in electronic product radiation issues.
independent advisory example sentences4) Governments may elect to use an independent advisory committee to help inform its decisions on such programs.
5) Then these physicians also would call on CMS to replace it with a more independent advisory panel.
6) In Nova Scotia, an independent advisory committee makes Queen's Counsel recommendations to the provincial cabinet.
7) The WNC is the official and independent advisory body giving the views of women to the UK government.
8) The High Court Judge recommended that an independent advisory panel be set up to consult on where the remains should go .
9) The Role of the Council The role of the Council is to be an independent advisory group to the First Minister.
10) The rules will be drawn up by the Law Society 'having regard' to suggestions made by a new lay-dominated independent advisory committee on legal education and conduct.
11) It really is not good enough for a spokesman for the official Opposition to come here in spite, without reading the official report by the independent advisory committee.
12) Rather than sell property at fire sale prices, the administration created a new independent advisory panel to help create a disposal plan for each individual building.
13) The company also decided to set up an independent advisory board to study how the company may improve its communication with customers about the performance of the Leaf.
14) An independent advisory board, apart from Tides Canada and "The Tyee", reviews all the applications, and chooses four selections.
15) The FDA will call an independent advisory panel prior to considering the filing, which should help clarify concerns within the agency and assist in the approval process.
example sentences with independent advisory16) Instead , it is partnering with Central Park Group, an independent advisory firm that specializes in alternative investments, to find the new clients.
17) However, the conclusions from the Governments own independent advisory body, the Sustainable Development Commission (SDC), appears to counter this view.
18) The Millennium Project commissioned by the UN Secretary General as independent advisory body to United Nations
19) Greater Manchester Police Service, a former Forcewide chaplain, a former member of the GMP independent advisory group for the North Manchester Division
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of independent advisory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of independent advisory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with independent advisory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word independent advisory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with independent advisory.
20 examples of simple sentences of independent advisory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of independent advisory
Compound Sentences with independent advisory
Complex Sentences with independent advisory
Compound-Complex Sentences with independent advisory