aerophone in a sentence
1) Musicologists classify it as a brass aerophone .
2) She is fascinated by the aerophone and spends hours helping Morris perfect it.
3) The aerophone itself is a representation of this conflict between natural and spiritual laws.
aerophone example sentences4) The other four classifications are electrophone , idiophone , chordophone , and aerophone .
5) The accordion is an aerophone .
6) The music of punta involves responsorial singing accompanied by indigenous membranophones, idiophones, and aerophones .
7) The fipple flute is a simple aerophone brought to Madagascar after 1000 CE by immigrants from Africa.
8) According to the instrument classification of Hornbostel-Sachs, flutes are categorized as edge-blown aerophones .
9) A melodeon or diatonic button accordion is a member of the free-reed aerophone family of musical instruments.
10) At the beginning of the story, Morris is toiling with his biggest invention: the aerophone .
11) Aerophones are instruments that create sound through vibrating air within a column or tube, like pipes and horns.
12) The woodwind instruments ( aerophones ) produce sound by means of a vibrating column of air within the pipe.
13) The applicable aerophones included bullroarers, decomposable whistles and flutes, clay resonator whistles, shell trumpets and prehistoric reed instruments.
14) A whistle (or call) is a simple aerophone , an instrument which produces sound from a stream of forced air.
15) The two forces work inextricably to allow the aerophone to function, and thus make Morris' invention a physical manifestation of one of the novel's main themes.
example sentences with aerophone16) Native Americans of the Southwestern United States were limited to idiophones and aerophones as mediums to sound production beginning date in the seventh century.
17) Unlike woodwind instruments with reeds, a flute is an aerophone or reedless wind instrument that produces its sound from the flow of air across an opening.
18) Bagpipes are a class of musical instrument, aerophones , using enclosed reeds fed from a constant reservoir of air in the form of a bag.
19) Even though the saxophone is classified as a woodwind instrument and the harmonica is a free reed aerophone , both are also often made from brass.
20) Non-free aerophones (wind instruments proper) (42)
21) List of aerophones by Hornbostel-Sachs number
22) Edge-blown aerophones or flutes (421)
23) Interruptive free aerophones (412)
24) Displacement free aerophones (411)
25) Reed aerophones (422)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerophone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerophone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerophone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerophone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerophone.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerophone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerophone
Compound Sentences with aerophone
Complex Sentences with aerophone
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerophone