home affairs in a sentence
1) My second object here is the home affairs .
2) Singh gives home affairs job to Muslim.
3) The debate continues today with home affairs as the main topic.
home affairs example sentences4) Ismail was persuaded to rejoin the government as home affairs minister.
5) Home affairs officials discovered that it was issued fraudulently.
6) Home affairs is also ready for the registration weekend.
7) Russia has quite enough to do with her home affairs .
8) He also served as minister of home affairs .
9) Health , Defence and home affairs are three such ministries.
10) Again, I keep my work and my home affairs separate.
11) It controls substantial parts of public health, home affairs and foreign affairs.
12) The recommendations were submitted the home affairs ministry on 7 March 2000.
13) Why has the ministry of home affairs not acted on this suggestion ?
14) It was banned by Malaysia's home affairs Ministry.
15) Internal administration ( home affairs ).
example sentences with home affairs16) In home affairs , Parliament finally passed the eighteen months' service bill.
17) EU justice and home affairs ministers will meet in Brussels on Thursday .
18) Richard Dawson Bates, was the home affairs Minister.
19) The current minister for home affairs is Ramesh Chennithala.
20) The subsidy of films was mainly organised through the department of home affairs .
21) A report by the home affairs Editor of the Telegraph.
22) However, the Ministry of home affairs did not approve it.
23) Nkomo was made Minister of home affairs in the new government.
24) Home affairs Minister Vosanibola said he was very disappointed by the decision.
25) Law, Finance, Revenue and home affairs were the reserved subjects.
26) Tineke Strik is spokesperson on home affairs , foreign affairs and social affairs.
27) Mara was reappointed prime minister, and Rabuka became minister of home affairs .
28) He is also Minister of Finance, Defence and home affairs .
How to use home affairs in a sentence29) Francis Reginald Kikolo, Minister of home affairs .
30) Phone Myint, who retained charge of home affairs and Culture.
31) Upon election, Malik was appointed to the home affairs Select Committee.
32) The public had deluged the Department of home affairs with 750 suggested names .
33) Former state minister for home affairs Lutfuzzaman Babar was used for this purpose.
34) The announcement was a false alarm and the home affairs minister withdrew their announcement.
35) Gulzarilal Nanda continued as the Minister of home affairs .
36) Dr Ong was also the parliament secretary for home affairs and Labour.
37) SA Minister of the Interior( home affairs ) 1943-1948.
38) Iceland is also associated with the Dublin Convention on justice and home affairs cooperation.
39) In 1962, he was appointed to the portfolio of home affairs as well.
40) It is a central police force operating under the Union Ministry of home affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of home affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of home affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with home affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word home affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with home affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of home affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of home affairs
Compound Sentences with home affairs
Complex Sentences with home affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with home affairs