highly appropriate in a sentence
1) De Jong's qualifications were highly appropriate .
2) For Schumacher, applying the scientific approach is highly appropriate in this field.
3) Such suffering, it is suggested, can be understood as highly appropriate .
highly appropriate example sentences4) The loose organization model was highly appropriate at the beginning of the new movement.
5) A favourite word is 'role', and the dramaturgical metaphor is highly appropriate .
6) Headmistress Shirley Cunningham greeted us at the school gates with her own highly appropriate joke.
7) This is the cheapest way to monitor a network, and is highly appropriate for small networks.
8) These five evaluation criteria conveniently form the acronym 'PACES' which is highly appropriate in this context.
9) Thank you , Susan
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
appropriate instrument appropriate feedback appropriate fee appropriate fashion appropriate facility appropriate expertise appropriate degree appropriate context appropriate compensation appropriate choice appropriate channel appropriate box appropriate balance appropriate answer appropriate analogy appropriate adjustment age appropriate Where appropriate highly appropriate -