appropriate channel in a sentence
1) Requisition hard copy documents through appropriate channels .
2) Workers unable to raise concerns due to the lack of appropriate channels .
3) Route through appropriate channels of review to ensure pieces are clear and consistent.
appropriate channel example sentences4) Allen said HCS will then direct students to the appropriate channel .
5) This service will tape all appropriate channels to give you a record of coverage.
6) Select the appropriate channels , create the messages and schedule or send it--that's all.
7) Once you have the appropriate channels in place remain sincere and proactive when connect with constituents.
8) SLIMbus Device Ports are associated with Data channels using appropriate channel connection and dis-connection Messages.
9) Under the law of nations, Governments are restricted to making formal requests for information through appropriate channels .
10) Continually assess whether you are using the most appropriate channels and re-prioritise your focus based on ROI.
11) What you've done is a good example of delivering different parts of your magazine via the most appropriate channels .
12) It wasn't just the hard work associated with keeping the water flowing in its appropriate channels that bugged me.
13) Then, the converter's tuner will change to the appropriate channel at the time the VCR needs to record.
14) The user operates a channel selector (dial or buttons) on the radio control panel to pick the appropriate channel .
15) Trained grassroots volunteers will visit the families of newly admitted offenders and direct them to the appropriate channels for social assistance.
example sentences with appropriate channel16) To help you, let's review some elements that may be useful: Have you chosen the most appropriate channels ?
17) Once you have defined these audiences, bring the right message, to the right person at the right time, across the appropriate channel .
18) Describe the costs and benefits of different buying channels, and how to categorize different types of buying situations to an appropriate channel .
19) It has already been suggested that using an appropriate channel and finding a suitable register will contribute greatly to the clarity of any communication.
20) But we cannot succeed unless we find the appropriate channels through which citizens can participate and play a role in oversight and in pointing to errors and failures.
21) Rutgers predicts this model could potentially save $67.7 million by diverting 2,500 high frequency ED users to more appropriate channels of care.
22) Crucially, they can determine what offer should be made to which customer - at any given point in time and through the most appropriate channel .
23) If there is a legal battle later on, you will have a much better case if you have gone through all the appropriate channels first.
24) Since our small banks would be strengthened they could better perform their important function of directing the flow of circulating medium into appropriate channels .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate channel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate channel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate channel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate channel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate channel.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate channel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate channel
Compound Sentences with appropriate channel
Complex Sentences with appropriate channel
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate channel