health authority in a sentence
1) The relationships between senior staff in health authorities has altered profoundly.
2) Some health authorities and general practitioners employ link workers.
3) What should family health services authorities do?
4) The budgetary responsibility rests with the health authority.
health authority example sentences5) The achievements of his health authority are remarkable.
6) These claims have been criticized by various public health authorities.
7) The applicant was employed by the area health authority.
8) Accordingly the local authority supported the health authority.
9) health authorities said six people were killed in fighting.
10) Where have the health authorities been operating?
11) health authorities are keen to protect his privacy .
12) Two health authorities in the region are being merged.
13) Therefore health authorities have recommended limitations of dietary sodium .
14) General practices responsible to Berkshire family health services authority.
example sentences with authority15) The health authority says it's been vindicated.
16) Neither the doctors nor the health authority would comment.
17) We shall continue to confer with the local health authority.
18) health authorities anticipate no change to this vector.
19) health authorities are supported by medical and by administrative staff.
20) The center was closed by the local health authorities in 2012.
21) health authorities believed the increase was partly linked to the recession.
22) Heads of health authorities saw their salaries almost doubled in 1991.
23) health authorities have issued a warning to resident.
24) I 've been let down by the health authorities.
25) The health authorities have reason to be concerned .
26) health authorities handle large volumes of postcoded information.
27) Family health services authorities should foster good practice by disseminating information.
How to use authority in a sentence28) The local health authority accepted vicarious liability for this protocol.
29) Several health-related programs are also offered through regional health authorities.
30) Nevertheless, public health authorities will take precautionary measures as warranted.
31) Further confirmation of the cases is done by the health authorities.
32) The health centres will be managed entirely by the health authorities.
33) Fully financed by national health authorities only for this age group.
34) The physicians and the health authority are in a monetary dispute .
35) We must DEMAND action from local health authorities.
36) health authorities have banned psoralen since July 1996.
37) Regional health authority: 'We are preparing a response.
38) The local authority social services department or health authority could provide this.
39) health care organizations bill the provincial health authorities, with few exceptions.
40) Any such illnesses should be reported to state or local health authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of health authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of health authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with health authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word health authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with health authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of health authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of health authority
Compound Sentences with health authority
Complex Sentences with health authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with health authority