gradually accumulate in a sentence
1) The pension deficit in China accumulates gradually .
2) As a result, evidence about broader topics is usually accumulated gradually .
3) Accruals are expenses and revenues that gradually accumulate throughout an accounting period.
gradually accumulate example sentences4) However, evidence of Precambrian metazoa is gradually accumulating .
5) Big data gradually accumulates a cloud of suspicion around you simply by association .
6) We were accumulating gradually a stock of seal meat during these days of waiting.
7) These toxins devastate your body's ability to detoxify them while gradually accumulating .
8) Most likely, without credible opposition, Romney will gradually accumulate delegates until he is unstoppable.
9) Patients with thalassemia gradually accumulate high levels of iron (Fe) in their bodies.
10) In this way he found himself gradually accumulating substantial interests in a number of different shipping lines.
11) Whalers gradually accumulated a good geographic knowledge of the coastline, but the interior remained uncharted.
12) Public recognition accumulated gradually .
13) Truman had to learn through experience in office without a period of gradually accumulating knowledge in a subordinate position.
14) Hypericin gradually accumulates in these tissues over time, while it passes through other parts of the body rapidly.
15) It gradually accumulates in the hair follicle and it binds with keratin which is a key component of hair.
use gradually accumulate in a sentence16) Once the lineages are geographically or phenotypically isolated from one another, more grossly measurable genetic differences will gradually accumulate .
17) With his sole preeminence over Rome, Caesar gradually accumulated many offices, eventually being granted a dictatorship for perpetuity.
18) Aging, rather, is what happens when various bodily systems evolved to maintain health gradually accumulate defects and begin to malfunction.
19) They took over the Gothic Domenican Church of St Salvator and that of St Clement around the corner, and gradually accumulated a huge parcel of land here.
20) Many rural homeowners also discharge other waste products, including toxic material, into their septic systems, and these products gradually accumulate in the aquifer.
21) As a result, carbon dioxide has gradually accumulated in the atmosphere, and , its concentration is almost 43% above pre-industrial levels.
22) On the right, there is a unified Gothic building, which was formed by joining of the gradually accumulated building at the end of the 15th century.
23) There's no substitute for this sort of knowledge, gradually accumulated , and when rain has added some depth to your stream you can return to fish in confidence.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gradually accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gradually accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gradually accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gradually accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gradually accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of gradually accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gradually accumulate
Compound Sentences with gradually accumulate
Complex Sentences with gradually accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with gradually accumulate