government adviser in a sentence
1) A bureaucratic reformer within the Party and high-level government adviser .
2) Following the Conservative victory in 1979 he became a government adviser .
3) Mainland government advisers were more blunt.
government adviser example sentences4) A government adviser said yesterday: "We are far from the end.
5) Warren Hogan, 80, Australian economics professor and government adviser , cancer.
6) On October 16, 2008, Divac was appointed a government adviser in Serbia for humanitarian issues.
7) But the government adviser's meal was cut short by a phone call from one of his traders.
8) Pregnant women in the UK should be given jabs to ward off seasonal flu, government advisers say.
9) They have stuck to the traditional sort of conference approach for years ," said the former government adviser .
10) The Commission for Rural Communities, the Government's adviser on rural affairs, has called for action.
11) He works voluntarily as a government adviser , and gives generously - including his entire BBC fee - to charity.
12) While Chris loves his job, being a government adviser is very different to being a head, he says.
13) As part of the agreement, two government advisers have been appointed to the Supervisory Board of the Group.
14) THE GOVERNMENT'S advisers on scientific research have rejected proposals for a £50m national clinical research centre, which medical experts say is needed urgently.
15) Finally, the Tiananmen crackdown has made it possible to interview lead- ing government advisers , reform theorists, and liberal intellectuals now in exile in the West.
example sentences with government adviser16) Former government adviser and newspaper columnist Gerard Henderson says it is vital that Australia does well in this global competition for skilled labour.
17) Joseph Harris (1702 - 1764) was a British blacksmith, astronomer, navigator, economist, natural philosopher, government adviser and King's Assay Master at the Royal Mint.
18) By including the hydrogen bomb, the AEC changed the character of the hearing, by opening up an inquiry into his activities as a postwar government adviser .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of government adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of government adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with government adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word government adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with government adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of government adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of government adviser
Compound Sentences with government adviser
Complex Sentences with government adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with government adviser