give airing in a sentence
1) Eventually, the finished film was given a public airing in Caernarfon.
2) We will give an airing at Wolves along with our abbreviated version of yellow !
3) That is not a narrative that has been given much airing in the media until now .
give airing example sentences4) Douglas Hurd's active citizen and John Patten's lager louts are both given an airing .
5) The network airings were given a TV-MA rating, as the violent battle scenes and the profanity were left intact.
6) That bastion of the up and coming English band, The John Peel Show, gave a welcome airing for the inquisitive hundreds.
7) To put bluntly, the theory is clearly bulls
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
airiness airing begin airing start airing follow airing get airing episode airing series airing airing cupboard show airing initial airing original airing television airing TV airing final airing first airing public airing special airing give airing -