get airing in a sentence
1) The new album got an airing with Big Machine and Cartoon Graveyard .
2) No 8 gets an airing .
3) The exhibitions are not permanent but constantly changing so that all the collections get an airing .
get airing example sentences4) They released three singles that barely got an airing in their native Dallas , let alone anywhere else.
5) As a result of my stirring things up, the subject got an airing in the Venetian press.
6) While this is heartening, it's important that all of the public's concerns should get an airing at the hearing.
7) The From the Reps are the "exotic blooms" - the walks that get an airing only once or twice or thrice a year.
8) It floats around cyberspace, and virtually every Internet surfer has seen it, yet the moment it gets an airing in the real world, the hysteria starts.
9) Everyone's situation and problems get an airing and this does not mean any loss of respect, but more an insight into shared adult life.
10) WISE CHILDREN Angela Carter Carter's obsession with performance gets a final airing as twin sister vaudeville actresses go to Hollywood and aim for the big time.
11) It's difficult to see how a title is supposed to be prestigious when it doesn't even get an airing at pay-per-view events.
12) The controversial storyline in The Archers, radio's longest running soap, gets an airing when two cast members visit the big top on Friday at noon to talk to visitors.
13) Medvedev 's failings get an airing in the press, and nasty, anonymous video documentaries accuse him of all sorts of treachery.
14) Two-and-a-half years later, Brooks was given a second chance, and the album from this session, True Blue , got a public airing .
15) So it happened that in 1980, six years after his death, 20 years or more after the recording dates, Tina Brooks's best music finally got a public airing .
example sentences with get airing16) * IC did, incidentally, get an extremely good airing in court.
17) The infamous 'Who's that lying on the runway' got an airing from some as well, and was followed by a quieter chorus of 'One David Mellor, there's only...'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of get airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get airing
Compound Sentences with get airing
Complex Sentences with get airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with get airing