external affair in a sentence
1) He was frequently occupied with external affairs during his tenure.
2) They oversaw the city state's external affairs .
3) You are in charge of both internal and external affairs .
external affair example sentences4) In external affairs , William had some successes.
5) The Crown would also retain defence and external affairs .
6) In 1986, he became minister of state for external affairs .
7) The UK would still be responsible for external affairs and defence.
8) Cardoso's administration also placed a strong focus on external affairs .
9) Gigi Sohn, special counsel for external affairs .
10) Initially, it was Britain which determined external affairs for the dominion.
11) Currently, she is the executive director of external affairs of Aquinas University.
12) By treaty, the British controlled the external affairs of the princely states absolutely.
13) Singh assumed office on 23 May 2004 as India's minister for external affairs .
14) Within the princely states external affairs , defence and most communications were under British control.
15) Western powers did, however, continue to interfere in both internal and external affairs .
example sentences with external affair16) A statement by India's ministry of external affairs denied that the fishermen were armed.
17) Crucial to Lesotho's external affairs has been its relationship with South Africa.
18) Canada remained self-governing locally, but the British continued to control its external affairs .
19) The Sultan of Muscat would be responsible for the external affairs of Oman.
20) Once his community was authorized by the Pope, he withdrew increasingly from external affairs .
21) Hossain holds a dual role as associate for implementation research and external affairs at MDRC.
22) Once the Rule was endorsed by the Pope, Francis withdrew increasingly from external affairs .
23) Cable joined Bates in February 2010 as vice president and dean of enrollment and external affairs .
24) We shall henceforward exercise supreme authority in all the internal and external affairs of the country.
25) The mathematician finds his own monastic niche and happiness in pursuits that are disconnected from external affairs .
26) New Zealand retains primary responsibility for external affairs , with consultation with the Cook Islands government.
27) He is also the former minister of state for external affairs and former United Nations under-secretary-general.
28) Governmental power over external affairs is not distributed, but is vested exclusively in the national government.
How to use external affair in a sentence29) The Governor, representing the sovereign, is responsible for external affairs , defence and internal security.
30) They matter has also been reported to the minister of external affairs and embassy , he said.
31) Under the Basic Law, the HKSAR has a high degree of autonomy in external affairs .
32) The external affairs and defence ministries in New Delhi denied any such action - but not officially.
33) The company also named Lynn Harris manager of external affairs for Montgomery, Opelika and Selma.
34) External affairs , such as border negotiations with the United States, were still controlled from Britain.
35) Their portrayal in the series is reminiscent of academics living in ivory towers, unconcerned with external affairs .
36) We can see the results of this in both the internal and external affairs of the house.
37) UR category... any chances?Also I have given ministry of external affairs as my 1st preference.
38) By a subsidiary alliance it had ceded to the British East India company the control of its external affairs .
39) She was elected vice president for external affairs at US Sprint in the company's Washington, D.C. office.
40) During his second term as the intendant of new France, he focused on external affairs of the colony.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of external affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of external affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with external affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word external affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with external affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of external affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of external affair
Compound Sentences with external affair
Complex Sentences with external affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with external affair