extensive airplay in a sentence
1) These releases garnered extensive airplay on BBC Radio 1.
2) The album and single received extensive airplay on BBC Radio 2.
3) The single "Crying in the Rain" received extensive radio airplay .
extensive airplay example sentences4) Nevertheless, the song received extensive radio airplay while she simultaneously went on tour with Elin Lanto.
5) Upon release the song received extensive airplay and was an international hit, being featured in a popular iPod television commercial.
6) The extensive airplay ultimately led to Blunt and his co-writers being awarded the Ivor Novello Award for Most Performed Work.
7) The title track for the album received extensive airplay on Japanese radio stations, peaking at 4 on the country's Hot 100.
8) It received extensive airplay after its release and ranked 2 on RX 93.1's "Top 20 OPM Requests of 1996".
9) ONL, backed with hit songs, extensive radio airplay and TV appearances, toured the country for a series of successful shows.
10) Supported by extensive airplay , "About Me" steadily climbed to the top of various radio charts, and its limited-release special edition CD sold out within a day.
11) Shimabukuro toured extensively in Japan - a practice he still continues - and from the start his albums received extensive airplay on various Japanese radio stations.
12) This accomplishment could not be mirrored in the US where it only reached No.107 in spite of the single track "Texas" achieving extensive radio airplay .
13) The album was the band's most popular to date and even MTV took notice, giving the title track extensive airplay on Headbanger's Ball.
14) Although "Prison Bound" never charted on "Billboard", the title track still receives extensive airplay on Los Angeles radio station, KROQ-FM.
15) The band's singles were given extensive airplay on US rock stations and Ashcroft, and band mates, appeared on the cover of "Rolling Stone" magazine in March 1998.
example sentences with extensive airplay16) The music video for "Epic" received extensive airplay on MTV in 1990, despite anger from animal rights activists for a slow motion shot of a fish flopping out of water.
17) Emerging British acts included Free, who released their signature song "All Right Now" (1970), which has received extensive radio airplay in both the UK and US.
18) Following extensive airplay by American radio, Capitol Records released the song and the album "Fever" in the US in 2002.
19) "Amor Prohibido" continues to receive extensive airplay in South Texas and at Tejano nightclubs.
20) " It received extensive airplay on MTV, making their request chart and rose to 67 on the "Billboard" Hot 100.
21) "Turn to Red" came to the attention of legendary DJ John Peel, who was keen to champion the band's urgent new sound and gave them extensive airplay .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of extensive airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of extensive airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with extensive airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word extensive airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with extensive airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of extensive airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of extensive airplay
Compound Sentences with extensive airplay
Complex Sentences with extensive airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with extensive airplay