episode airing in a sentence
1) All episodes aired with the final episode airing in 2007.
2) She debuted on-screen during the episode airing on 18 March 2005.
3) She made her debut in the episode airing on 21 June 2000.
episode airing example sentences4) He was born onscreen during the episode airing on July 7, 1993.
5) The song will be broadcast with the episode airing on October 15.
6) The character made her on-screen debut during the episode airing on 6 June 2008.
7) Following the episodes airing , 1.2 million Facebook comments were posted mourning the character.
8) He made his first on-screen appearance during the episode airing on 6 May 2007.
9) A number of short prequel videos were released online prior to selected episodes' airings .
10) There were 5280 episodes produced, with the 5000th episode airing in November 1981.
11) The series was cancelled after 19 episodes with the last episode airing on January 28, 2013.
12) Air dates are for the episode's first airing in English, on Toonami UK.
13) Her departure was not announced prior to the episode's airing , in order to surprise viewers.
14) Leah first appeared in "Home and Away" during the episode airing on 22 March 2000.
15) The character debuted on-screen during the episode airing on 5 July 2000 and departed on 26 August 2003.
example sentences with episode airing16) Portrayed by actress Julie Goodyear the character first appears onscreen during the episode airing on Monday 23 May 1966.
17) The pilot episode was screened as a ninety-minute television film, with each subsequent episode airing at twenty-two minutes per episode.
18) ABC finally canceled the show in October 1988, with the final episode airing on Friday, January 13, 1989.
19) It premiered on TV Tokyo on July 5, 2001, with the final episode airing on December 27, 2001.
20) Cedric the Entertainer was chosen to be the new host, with his first episode airing on September 2, 2013.
21) The show was streamed online every Friday and lasted for ten episodes with the last episode airing on May 30, 2008.
22) On Thursday July 21, 2011 the black-and-white episode airings were short lived and Me-TV started airing the color episodes once again.
23) At the time of the episode's first airing (2003), Friends was the most popular show on American television.
24) The season premiere was a two-night event, with the premiere episode airing on June 25 and the next episode airing on June 26.
25) The season premiere was a two-night event, with the premiere episode airing on June 25 and the next episode airing on June 26.
26) Paré said to reporters the day after the original episode airing , "It's been gathering a lot of really great attention.
27) Production ended on June 23, 2010, in their Brooklyn, New York studios, with the final episode airing on September 17 of that year.
28) The first episode was broadcast on 1 September 2012 on BBC One in the United Kingdom, with the fifth episode airing on 29 September 2012.
How to use episode airing in a sentence29) Fedak stated in an interview on the day of the episode's airing that "Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger" marks a major transition in the series.
30) Roimata made her debut on the episode airing , 26 January 2011 with the line, "Kia Ora, I'm from the bureau".
31) The episode continued "Chuck"'s steady decline in viewership, drawing 4.23 million viewers, a series low at the time of the episode's airing .
32) Introduced by former head writer Maria Arena Bell, the character debuted during the episode airing on December 2, 2009, portrayed by William Russ.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of episode airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of episode airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with episode airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word episode airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with episode airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of episode airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of episode airing
Compound Sentences with episode airing
Complex Sentences with episode airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with episode airing