elderly aunt in a sentence
1) I have two elderly aunts who are Peter's older sisters.
2) Du Lac aunts: Archer's elderly aunts.
3) I also wanted to visit an elderly aunt I have in Hiroshima.
4) A COUNCIL planning officer appeared in court yesterday accused of murdering his elderly aunt.
elderly aunt example sentences5) One of our elderly aunts had my mother call me just before our daughter was born.
6) You get lots of extra credit for helping out your cousin and elderly aunt u0026 uncle, nice job.
7) My elderly aunt had saved a birth announcement, sent by my dad, dated December 15, 1956.
8) Melanie seems content with the new situation as Scarlett proves to be a better companion than their elderly aunt.
9) In recent years I had the privilege of getting to know my grandmother's last living child, an elderly aunt.
10) A third mother figure rounding out the cast is Alex's oddball elderly aunt, Holly (Melissa Leo, suitably quirky.
11) An elderly aunt of Lucy Bertram's dies in Edinburgh, generating hope that her fortune may have been left to Lucy.
12) Edie and Ginny Freehold (Jeanette Miller and Frances Bay) are Frankie's elderly aunts who are heavy smokers and drinkers.
13) I was always very nervous when trying to help a very dear elderly aunt, because I never did things quite the 'right' way!
14) I have just finished speaking to an elderly aunt who told me that Alexander did not come to Australia with his family, he was in 'The Kings Own, Scottish Border'.
example sentences with aunt15) In 1957 Mary Kyme, Fanny's sister in law, took over the post office when Fanny went to look after an elderly aunt.
16) Mrs Feather's daughter Imogen had a brief, unhappy affair with Phipps, only last Christmas, and had subsequently left the village to care for an elderly aunt in Scotland.
17) Experts were part of society, equal in rights to humans and in most cases, the Expert was cautious, like an elderly aunt, full of advice on how to live better.
18) Until I entered school, mom cleaned and cooked and cared for her elderly great aunt so that she could be at home to take care of me.
19) The war has ended and a new era is dawning, one where the obdurate and stuffy society of old has been shown to be withered and wilting, like Clarissa's elderly aunt with the glass eye.
20) They retire to their room, the elderly aunt confesses that she is a virgin, when the nephew pulls back the sheets to look at her naked body, she has the body of a young woman.
21) In season 9, they become close again first when Dwight finds out that Robert is cheating on Angela with Oscar, and later in "Moving On" when Angela helps him take care of his elderly aunt.
22) My neighbors Jack Russell tore the skin and ligaments off a finger of an elderly aunt who was visiting them while reaching for her cup of tea .
23) Rose, a 20-year-old Catholic orphan, comes to live in a cluttered London mansion with two elderly aunts and their brother, James, a physically disabled priest.
24) One woman wrote of her hope to communicate with an elderly aunt, both of them caught in isolated experiences of silence, their loyalty and family love questioned if they spoke.
25) Sloan shared the first floor apartment, in a two family house, with his elderly aunt and uncle, and even at the age of twelve, I thought it odd that a fifty-year-old man lived with relatives.
26) In "The Long Table," an elderly aunt at a wedding reception molds animals out of bread to entertain the children.
27) " "I cook like an elderly aunt" he laughs wryly.
28) "My husband's elderly aunt moved to the area when she was 88 years old, and was well-respected and taken care of in this community," Palmer said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of elderly aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of elderly aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with elderly aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word elderly aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with elderly aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of elderly aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of elderly aunt
Compound Sentences with elderly aunt
Complex Sentences with elderly aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with elderly aunt