down aircraft in a sentence
1) The military believe a heavy machine gun had downed the aircraft .
2) Several American aircraft were downed , but the crews survived.
3) Her aviators downed 29 enemy aircraft on 23 and 24 November.
down aircraft example sentences4) In 2012, LaWS downed several unmanned aircraft in tests.
5) He downed the enemy aircraft which it the ground and exploded.
6) Legend states Col. Toon downed 13 US aircraft during his tenure.
7) A "distress find" involves a downed aircraft or persons in distress.
8) Ground forces also downed a North Korean aircraft during a subsequent attack.
9) Rebels downed a surveillance aircraft , marking an increase in rebel military capabilities.
10) In that period 1416 combat flights were performed, downing 60 enemy aircraft .
11) He was told the RAF had downed 183 enemy aircraft for under 40 losses.
12) Another Allied pilot crash-landed after downing a German aircraft .
13) The following day, Voss downed two British aircraft in ten minutes.
14) The two crew members of the downed aircraft were captured by the Iraqis.
15) Later analysis was less rosy, indicating as few as four enemy aircraft were downed .
example sentences with down aircraft16) The three Russian aircraft were reportedly downed by Georgian Buk-M1 air defence units.
17) The CAP then received its current mission: search and rescue for downed aircraft .
18) Rescue of personnel from downed aircraft or sunken ships was marked by a lifebuoy.
19) Some claimed that he took credit for aircraft downed by his squadron or wing.
20) The sawteeth were intended to cut through the acrylic glass canopy of a downed aircraft .
21) The map also shows the location of downed aircraft , plane debris and anti-aircraft shells.
22) During the assault, US Army fighters downed three Japanese aircraft and damaged two more.
23) He wouldn't comment on what the Iranians might learn from studying the downed aircraft .
24) Occasionally a crew would be called upon to conduct a sea search for a downed aircraft .
25) North Vietnam claimed 244 downed U.S. aircraft , while admitting to the loss of 85 MiGs.
26) Kinugasa Maru; two lost on downed aircraft , one on another aircraft.).
27) However, at the same time, Iran's ground air defense downed many Iraqi aircraft .
28) FAA online records show the downed aircraft is registered to Jason Bedford of Webster , Texas.
How to use down aircraft in a sentence29) Her antiaircraft batteries tracked the target and opened fire, downing the enemy aircraft 200 yd away.
30) He is successful in downing the aircraft and lands to retrieve a souvenir of his victory.
31) Perhaps the most cost effective use of the Chinook was the recovery of other downed aircraft .
32) Since insurgents besieged many airports, a high number of downed aircraft was recorded during take-off or landing.
33) In aerial warfare, a fighter pilot was initially entitled to the award upon downing eight enemy aircraft .
34) From then on, credit for downing an enemy aircraft earned the victorious pilot a shot from?
35) Graffer, was shot down during a combat where seven aircraft were downed , four of them British.
36) Müncheberg surpassed 40 aerial victories on 1 May 1941 after downing two aircraft on an early morning mission.
37) Instead of downing the defenseless aircraft , he signals the pilot to fly to the German base.
38) During Operation Desert Storm, the 36th was credited with downing 17 enemy aircraft in air-combat engagements.
39) PAF F-86s performed well, with Pakistani claims of downing 31 Indian aircraft in air-to-air combat.
40) On its second approach, the troopers successfully rappelled and extracted a miraculously uninjured crew of the downed aircraft .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of down aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of down aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with down aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word down aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with down aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of down aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of down aircraft
Compound Sentences with down aircraft
Complex Sentences with down aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with down aircraft