do little to alleviate in a sentence
1) But moving house did little to alleviate Joan's pain.
2) This did little to alleviate the seriousness of the matter however.
3) His grandiose schemes did little to alleviate the country 's economic woes.
do little to alleviate example sentences4) Unfortunately, Scoop 's unspectacular presentation does little to alleviate its issues.
5) The government did little to alleviate distress, and was focused mostly on shipping gold to Britain.
6) Some abolitionists accused Sherman of doing little to alleviate the precarious living conditions of the freed slaves.
7) Eventually, strong drugs called MST were prescribed, but they did little to alleviate the pain.
8) The ALP was not responsible for the depression, although it initially did little to alleviate it.
9) And ground water is polluted with heavy metals but successive governments have done little to alleviate these problems.
10) Unfortunately, the move did little to alleviate the Dauphin's condition, which gradually continued to deteriorate.
11) These developments did little to alleviate the unsanitary conditions and the chronic overcrowding in the village and across the borough.
12) Critics claimed that economic success had done little to alleviate fundamental problems of poverty and the grossly unequal distribution of income.
13) Caldwell's departure in 1965 did little to alleviate the situation, and CTV soon found itself of the verge of bankruptcy.
14) The highway will take years longer to complete than necessary, and ultimately will do little to alleviate traffic congestion in Branson.
15) Work now, play later." This did little to alleviate Maya's mood, especially as Rika's smile almost looked like it was fanged.
example sentences with do little to alleviate16) Catherine's reign was marked by vast territorial expansion, which greatly added to Russia's coffers but did little to alleviate the suffering of her people.
17) He also made explicit the turn away from socialism, but this did little to alleviate poverty and the country showed no immediate signs of moving towards democracy.
18) "A recent Treasury report argues that a living wage will do little to alleviate household poverty while adding to employer costs.
19) Yet this aid did little to alleviate fears or to quell the rising communist sentiments, so martial law was instituted in order to subdue the situation.
20) " The "cage-free" claim of Hudson Valley does little to alleviate the pain and suffering of the ducks and geese in question.
21) " The accolades showered upon him as the rescuer of his parents may have been music to his ears but did little to alleviate his financial problems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of do little to alleviate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of do little to alleviate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with do little to alleviate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word do little to alleviate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with do little to alleviate.
20 examples of simple sentences of do little to alleviate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of do little to alleviate
Compound Sentences with do little to alleviate
Complex Sentences with do little to alleviate
Compound-Complex Sentences with do little to alleviate