alleviate anxiety in a sentence
1) It can alleviate anxiety , depression and anger.
2) It showed meaningful efficacy in alleviating anxiety and related sleep disturbances.
3) Coordinate your daily life to alleviate anxiety .
alleviate anxiety example sentences4) For many individuals, using tobacco is a way to alleviate anxiety .
5) This uses alpha and low beta frequencies to alleviate anxiety and relax the listener .
6) Now you can build confidence and alleviate the anxiety associated with speaking in groups.
7) Soldiers from all sides used yerba mate to diminish hunger pains and alleviate combat anxiety .
8) It activated the poorly understood ion channels in the brain to alleviate anxiety and depression.
9) We are both currently using Vi Miere's mists to alleviate anxiety in competition.
10) This device has been successful in helping to alleviate anxiety , addictions, insomnia and depression.
11) You say; "Benzos are (the) best drugs for alleviating anxiety .
12) Several studies have shown that relaxation techniques can be used to help alleviate anxiety related to mathematics.
13) Combined with general lighting , a setup like this should alleviate any anxiety about navigating the stairs.
14) It is part of the nurse's role to try to alleviate this anxiety (Chapter 3).
15) This alleviates the anxiety involved with meeting someone outside of the race from fear of rejection based on ethnicity.
example sentences with alleviate anxiety16) Alarm pheromone-induced anxiety in rats has been used to evaluate the degree to which anxiolytics can alleviate anxiety in humans.
17) Compulsions are repetitive, ritualized behaviors that the person feels driven to perform to alleviate the anxiety of the obsessions.
18) Mr and Mrs Reynolds provide an example of the need for nursing care which is planned to alleviate anxiety and distress.
19) GROWING affluence has not alleviated anxiety about the future and we are a better insured nation now than we were in 1979.
20) You say; "psychiatrists do not have the right to deny patients the right to use benzo's to alleviate anxiety .
21) However, once the horse's need is satisfied, whatever it may be, the horse's anxiety is alleviated and calm is restored.
22) To alleviate athletes' anxiety about waking up on time, the hotels will also install the "world's easiest to set" alarm clock in each room.
23) That task of alleviating anxiety is a matter for a whole school or college; it is, too, a matter which requires commitment at a high level if its damage is to be reduced.
24) Russell has a voice recorder, so parents can record themselves talking, singing or reading a favourite bedtime story to enjoy alleviating separation anxiety .
25) Being informed about the process can help alleviate anxiety and put your mind at ease before and after going into the operating room.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate anxiety
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate anxiety with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate anxiety
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate anxiety in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate anxiety.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate anxiety. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate anxiety
Compound Sentences with alleviate anxiety
Complex Sentences with alleviate anxiety
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate anxiety