divisional artillery in a sentence
1) The divisional artillery suffered 11 killed and 44 wounded.
2) U.S. commanders therefore early considered firing divisional artillery from landing craft.
3) Moreover, all 152 mm howitzers were excluded from divisional artillery .
divisional artillery example sentences4) The most crucial equipment shortfalls were in rifles and divisional light artillery .
5) Divisional artillery consisted of three batteries.
6) This "Panic of Bulson" also involved the divisional artillery .
7) The divisional artillery would neutralize flanking fires from Ernage and Gembloux.
8) Divisional artillery entered line immediately in support of 15th Division near Potijze Chateau.
9) artillery support came from the divisional artillery , army field brigades and the neighbouring Australian corps.
10) General Pennella ordered the attack to be resumed with the help of the divisional artillery .
11) The divisional artillery was concentrated at Camp Petawawa in Ontario, and at Shilo.
12) All divisional artillery landed early, and, by dark, direct-support battalions were in position.
13) Divisional commanders controlled the use of their divisional artilleries , excepting three brigades of 18-pdrs.
14) For example a divisional artillery commander may authorise selected observers to order fire to the entire divisional artillery .
15) Under fire, he rallied them, and along with the divisional artillery , stopped the withdrawal.
example sentences with divisional artillery16) The 3rd LH Brigade with the divisional artillery were sent to assist the attack from the south.
17) For once the Germans had reasonable complements of divisional artillery and "somewhat above average" amounts of ammunition.
18) Divisional headquarters and support units were denoted by use of a square and divisional artillery by a circle.
19) The Germans launched several counter-attacks, with the divisions supported by the equivalent of ten normal divisional artilleries .
20) The divisional artillery consisted at this time of 24 towed 105 mm LeFH (Light field howitzers).
21) SPW 50PU(A) - Locally modified version for the commanders of the divisional artillery .
22) Divisional artillery went into action under heavy fire in support of 63rd Division on outskirts of Loupart Wood.
23) Neighbouring divisional artilleries co-operated and a decoy barrage was fired near Pys, on the Fourth Army boundary.
24) During the early fighting the German divisional artilleries , despite heavy losses, were able to maintain their defensive firing.
25) At 07.00 the main divisional artillery started to register targets and by 07.15 a full concentration had started.
26) The divisional artillery , an essential part of the defence plan, was "smashed up" by British artillery-fire.
27) In 2014 divisional artillery (DIVARTY) organizations began to re-appear with some fires brigades reorganizing to fill this role.
28) artillery for the attack came from the 20th and 38th divisional artilleries and the heavy guns of XIV Corps.
How to use divisional artillery in a sentence29) Cavalry divisions until August 1941 had two batteries of 122 mm howitzers, totaling eight, before the divisional artillery was removed.
30) This rather crude modification improves the speed of divisional artillery , allowing for the ability to match speed with front-line mechanized forces.
31) Together with the corps' three divisional artilleries , the guns produced the heaviest bombardment of World War I outside European theatres.
32) For this operation the brigade had all the divisional artillery and the 3rd The King's Own Hussars under their command.
33) Divisional artillery remained in the line in support of 58th and then 9th (Scottish)Division at Havrincourt Wood.
34) The infantry howitzers, divisional artillery , and about two-thirds of the 81-mm mortars were left behind because of the difficulties of transportation to the Buna area.
35) Because he deemed the effort too modest, General Collins directed assistance by all VII Corps artillery and any divisional artillery within effective range.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of divisional artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of divisional artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with divisional artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word divisional artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with divisional artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of divisional artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of divisional artillery
Compound Sentences with divisional artillery
Complex Sentences with divisional artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with divisional artillery