day affair in a sentence
1) House moms also take care of day-to-day house affairs .
2) They administer and manage the association's day-to-day affairs .
3) In Västervik a workers council took control of day-to-day affairs .
day affair example sentences4) The village headman wields considerable power in their day-to-day life affairs .
5) The Administration performs day-to-day administrative affairs .
6) The Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs of the institute.
7) Day-to-day affairs are handled by the Executive Director and Assistant Directors.
8) Each position is also responsible for managing different day-to-day affairs of the Society.
9) The Club's day-to-day affairs and social events carried on side by side.
10) The day-to-day affairs of the council are under the charge of the chief abbot.
11) They appoint a Town Manager who runs the day-to-day affairs of the Town.
12) The King slowly withdrew from the day-to-day affairs & delegated his power to Budyanta.
13) As Lieutenant Governor, Stirling had sole authority to draft laws and decide day-to-day affairs .
14) It came to manage not only day-to-day affairs but also military affairs of the kingdom.
15) Day-to-day affairs in the city are administered by a City Manager appointed by the council.
example sentences with day affair16) An Executive Officer is functioning as the care-taker to look after the day-to-day affairs .
17) At these Qiyuans, the paid officials run their day-to-day affairs and trainers conduct chess classes.
18) Each royal agency included a large retinue of middle and low level officials responsible for day-to-day affairs .
19) Day-to-day management affairs rests with the Commander-in-Chief, who is also the Chairman of Council.
20) Nevertheless , she used to take a keen interest in the day-to-day affairs of the company.
21) District offices manage the day-to-day affairs of local brigades and maintain responsibility for local fire prevention and strategies.
22) The parish council elects the parish board, which is responsible for the day-to-day affairs of the parish.
23) A full-time, appointed village manager handles day-to-day community affairs ; the first was Max Vogel in 1967.
24) The town's day-to-day affairs are overseen by an elected Board of Selectmen with a Town Administrator.
25) Policies also are developed to support the whanau and management to run the day-to-day affairs of the school.
26) Those of 6th rank and below were referred to as "samurai" and dealt with day-to-day affairs .
27) Each has a special focus in administering day-to-day affairs : Alfa company is in charge of health and wellness.
28) That the Socialist Party could find no one better to run its day-to-day affairs tells almost everything about its decline.
How to use day affair in a sentence29) Liu and Deng kept their seats on the Politburo Standing Committee but were in fact sidelined from day-to-day party affairs .
30) The Prime Minister, as the head of government, forms the cabinet and runs the day-to-day affairs of state.
31) They set policy for all departments below it, but are not involved in the day-to-day affairs of the Town.
32) Because of his increasing seclusion from state affairs, the government became accustomed to working without his involvement in day-to-day affairs .
33) Though his control over the day-to-day affairs of the military is limited, Alexei is involved in naval and military planning.
34) A board of executives handles day-to-day affairs , and committees of members focus on specific activities and involvements of the society.
35) An elected Board of Selectmen manages day-to-day town affairs , and an elected Board of Finance tends to municipal financial matters.
36) Roog Sene sees, knows and hears everything, but does not interfere in the day-to-day affairs of the living world.
37) This proves to have a big influence upon the culture, linguistics and other day-to-day affairs of this group of Maldivians.
38) Brentano ordered the day-to-day affairs of the uprising in Baden, and Mieroslawski directed a military command on the Palatinate side.
39) A limited partner is shielded from such liability and traditionally is not as involved in the day-to-day affairs of the limited partnership.
40) Mazoon saheb elucidated in length the importance of misaaq and its role in day-to-day affairs for a true faithful throughout his lifetime.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of day affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of day affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with day affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word day affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with day affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of day affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of day affair
Compound Sentences with day affair
Complex Sentences with day affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with day affair