continue advance in a sentence
1) Polish forces continued a steady eastern advance .
2) The French meanwhile had wanted to continue the advance eastward.
3) Anna continued lavish architectural advances in St. Petersburg.
continue advance example sentences4) The British continued the advance and assaulted the fortress.
5) He ordered the Eighth Army to continue the advance .
6) The "Leibstandarte" continued the advance on 13 May.
7) The Germans eventually withdrew and they continued the advance to Rome.
8) The next day the Battalion continued the advance through the Hochwald.
9) In conjunction with the waterborne attacks, the 52nd continued the advance .
10) The battalion continued the advance into northeastern France through the first half of September.
11) Wallace continued the advance , crossing Tilghman Branch around 7 a.m. and met little resistance.
12) The majority of the unit spent the day resting and preparing to continue the advance .
13) Bousquet could not continue the advance without reinforcements, reinforcements that would not arrive quickly.
14) This time they managed to continue the advance and link up with No. 4 Commando.
15) The 165th could now establish an unbroken regimental line and prepare to continue the advance south.
example sentences with continue advance16) It's the only way to stay on top of the industry's continuing technological advances .
17) With six UN battalions now holding the valley the Chinese faced a difficult task continuing the advance .
18) With the area clear following the initial contact, Smith ordered D Company to continue the advance .
19) The structural transformations and economic benefits spawned by continuing advances in IT are challenging to track and quantify.
20) Anxious to continue the advance , the Americans waded into the water before posting adequate fire cover.
21) Despite Mussolini urging him to continue the advance , Graziani dug in at Sidi Barrani.
22) He still continued the advance , shouting the battle cry, "Raja Ramchandra Ki Jai".
23) The brigade held these positions while the rest of the division passed through them to continue the advance .
24) Arezzo was captured on 16 July and the advance was continued towards the River Arno and Florence.
25) The USASC remained present, and it was important to continue the advances the USASC had already made.
26) To continue the advance it was decided that some of the infantry would remain in their present positions.
27) Age, cognitive growth, and continued social experience advance the development and complexity of the internal working model.
28) The brigade had expected to rest there for several days but were ordered to continue the advance to Aleppo.
How to use continue advance in a sentence29) The division had orders to pass through the 21st Division on the next day and continue the advance .
30) In the longer term, continuing advances in nuclear technology will allow a substantially better utilisation of the uranium resources.
31) However, illegal settlements in conservation areas have continued the advance of urban sprawl into ecologically sensitive and protected areas.
32) By 30 May the British were cornered at Dunkirk, and the SS divisions continued the advance into France.
33) While work on in vitro meat continues , rapid advances are being made in the development of so-called plant meats.
34) Fresno State began a renaissance under Hill, who continued the advances the program had made during the Sweeney era.
35) After taking the enemy's position, the commander would either order his squad to defend or continue the advance .
36) Instead, they relied on logistical support brought up quickly from the rear to allow them to continue rapid advances .
37) They hacked a way through with their swords and Arthur continued ot advance , inflicting terrible slaughter as he went.
38) On 8 August Bonneau cautiously continued the advance and occupied Mulhouse shortly after its German occupants had left the town.
39) Battalion was ordered to cross the Sana on rafts and continue the advance on the northern side of the river.
40) The Soviet advance continued along the railway line until the 1939 Polish–Soviet border was reached on 3 January 1944.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of continue advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of continue advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with continue advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word continue advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with continue advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of continue advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of continue advance
Compound Sentences with continue advance
Complex Sentences with continue advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with continue advance