cite authority in a sentence
1) A few remarks may be made about citing authorities.
2) This indicates that the cited authority constitutes additional material that supports the proposition.
3) It comes out classically in making an argument and citing authorities in support.
4) In rebuttal, Dutcher cited authorities that the Sound was "an arm of the sea.
cite authority example sentences5) Parenthetical information is recommended when the relevance if a cited authority might not otherwise be clear to the reader.
6) Amchem, 521 U.S. at 618 (citing authorities); see also Exxon Valdez and Agent Orange.
7) This aligns with research suggesting that citing authorities in speeches that advocate a position makes little difference in shifting listener opinion.
8) In each of the cited authorities the court had come to the conclusion that there was no issue proper to be determined.
9) A respected thought-leader on the Internet's impact on business, media and society, Rebecca Blood is an internationally known speaker and one of the world's most cited authorities on blogging.
10) Just as there are certain standards of procedure for filing documents with the Clerk's office, there are certain standards for citing authority when applying the law to the facts of a certain case.
11) If the allocation authority did not provide the TRQI and TLN, cite authority for member's attendance. (Permissive TDY (PTDY) for House Hunting).
12) The cited authority supports the proposition with which the citation is associated, but less directly than that indicated by "see" or "accord.
13) For example, the introductory signal ""See" tells the reader that the cited authority either (a) supports the stated proposition implicitly, or (b) contains dicta that support the proposition.
14) You can get at parts of it, citing authorities like surveys and expert witnesses, but a real feeling for what people expect from their software and devices is something that has to be observed.
example sentences with authority15) When you do that, you are not giving the proof but trusting (and requiring your own readers to trust) the cited authority.
16) Except in this situation, cite authorities in the order in which they are listed below:
17) He presented his opposing opinion, but without any explanatory analysis or cited authority, as follows:
18) In particular, after stating the principles and citing authority, Viscount Dilhorne said, at p. 623:
19) Early media reports cited authorities claiming to have tracked footprints from the murder scene 20 miles south to the Mexican border (New York Times, 4/4/10).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cite authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cite authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cite authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cite authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cite authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of cite authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cite authority
Compound Sentences with cite authority
Complex Sentences with cite authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with cite authority