unknown artist in a sentence
1) Other cells contain Aboriginal artwork many by unknown artists .
2) The transformation from unknown artist to rock star was surreal and overwhelming.
3) Here is another great hymn of faith played by an unknown artist .
unknown artist example sentences4) Before dying, the rhino had been sketched by an unknown artist .
5) The altar was created around 1300 as an enclosed altar by unknown artists .
6) She arrived in England in 1988, a talented but unknown artist .
7) Unknown artist , Fräulein Doktor poster, 2009.
8) Unknown artists with little airplay or commercial MTV promotion rarely garnered this much immediate attention.
9) However a lithograph by an unknown artist featuring only blue ensigns has since emerged.
10) A lithograph by an unknown artist showing the blue version being flown has now emerged.
11) It is now regarded as an original 16th century painting by an unknown artist .
12) His last portrait was made in 1813 by an unknown artist in Strasburgh Pennsylvania.
13) He deliberately cultivated a policy of signing up young, unknown artists whose works would appreciate.
14) Instead, there is a good painting of St. Bernard by an unknown artist .
15) However, Smitten-Downes was an unknown artist who was chosen through the BBC Introducing scheme.
example sentences with unknown artist16) Luke solicited around to different people in the music business asking for demos from unknown artists .
17) He was an unknown artist then , eager to sell his art to any interested buyer.
18) Kenneth Armitage recalled that he swiftly transformed from a virtually unknown artist to an international name.
19) But of more historical significance were the unknown artists who came to perform at the Jamboree.
20) Allan Kaprow , father of happenings and the most famous unknown artist died in April 2006.
21) Works, which had to be small scale, were submitted by both established and unknown artists .
22) When Ethan wakes, he finds a new song by an unknown artist on his iPod.
23) The street art is by an unknown artist (perhaps he is the one in the portrait?
24) The unknown artist had painted the fur with such a delicate brush you felt you might stroke it.
25) However, many of these drawings are by unknown artists , most notably the Port Jackson Painter.
26) The unknown artist used Albrecht Dürer's Kleine Passion as his model for the exquisite colored illustrations.
27) Portrait of Henry Fownes Luttrell by an unknown artist , at "BBC Your Paintings".
28) What initially attracted me, besides the promise of a new and unknown artist , were the images.
How to use unknown artist in a sentence29) John Lennon noted on more than one occasion that Ono was "the world's most famous unknown artist .
30) Over in the corner of the station or store is a box full of independently produced CDs by unknown artists .
31) Annually during the second week of November, the Aalen Jazz Festival brings known and unknown artists to Aalen.
32) William Nicholson's portrait of Queen Elizabeth I, based on the sixteenth-century Armada Portrait by an unknown artist .
33) This repair did not last well and another restoration was attempted in 1770 by an otherwise unknown artist named Giuseppe Mazza.
34) Among the myriad unknown artists in the city, few are as organically odd and off the beaten path as Schwartz.
35) The Winslow portrait was painted by an unknown artist or artists, and is traditionally assigned to Robert Walker's workshop.
36) The public will rarely buy a record they have never heard, particularly when it comes from a new or unknown artist .
37) Two copies by an unknown artist are preserved in the Louvre in the "Service d'Etudes et de Documentation".
38) Rob Liefeld obtained the name for the series from an unknown artist at a convention a few months prior to its release.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unknown artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unknown artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unknown artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unknown artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unknown artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of unknown artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unknown artist
Compound Sentences with unknown artist
Complex Sentences with unknown artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with unknown artist