carry advertisement in a sentence
1) The site carries advertisements that generate the site's revenue.
2) Tourist publications carry advertisements , photographs and information for the 4 gardens.
3) Many radio stations declined to play the album and magazines declined to carry advertisements for it.
carry advertisement example sentences4) Of these the Norfolk Democrat and Suffolk Punch , both printed and carrying advertisements , were particularly impressive.
5) Stanton and Anthony had refused to carry advertisements for patent medicines because they saw them as hazardous to health.
6) Today, almost all television channels in Vietnam carry advertisements , although these networks are state-owned and the media is heavily censored.
7) By the last quarter of the 19th century, magazines such as Punch carried advertisements for different brands of cigarettes, snuff, and pipe tobacco.
8) In France, government-funded channels carry advertisements , yet those who own television sets have to pay an annual tax ("la redevance audiovisuelle").
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry advertisement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry advertisement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry advertisement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry advertisement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry advertisement.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry advertisement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry advertisement
Compound Sentences with carry advertisement
Complex Sentences with carry advertisement
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry advertisement