advertisement make in a sentence
1) They said the advertisements made clear that the quoted fares excluded taxes.
2) The first step in a deception analysis is to identify representations made by an advertisement .
3) JS advertisements made it clear to customers they could expect higher standards from Sainsbury's.
advertisement make example sentences
advertisement make example sentences4) The advertisements make use of the visibility of transit vehicles or vehicle shelters in the street.
5) The Authority asked the advertisers to ensure their future advertisements made the nature of their business clear.
6) American Tobacco's baseball advertisements made Bull Durham seem safe and familiar to baseball fans around the nation.
7) Marketing and advertisements have made these a haven for social and modern spots for all Pakistanis to try out.
8) These advertisements made it difficult for women to keep working the long and rigorous hours they had to in factories.
9) Geo-target ads - If you place advertisements make sure that they are targeted to the location you want to serve.
10) And the advertisement makes some pretty compelling arguments for why it remains a good investment -- if only they were true.
11) These advertisements made PMS and menstruation seem like bodily defects, thus making female reproductive systems and bodies were seen as dysfunctional.
12) Show business trade articles and advertisements made no mention of Golan, who was still actively assembling the elements for the film.
13) Example 35: A dietary supplement advertisement makes a number of claims about the benefits of its product for supporting various body functions.
14) It also alters HTTP requests for affiliate advertisements linked from a Web site, so that the advertisements make unearned profit for the 180 Solutions company.
15) Finding the right school for you can be a long and complicated process, and school advertisements often make the process even more difficult.
example sentences with advertisement make16) For years, teachers have done this quite simply by connecting the child's lived experience of a product to the claims its advertisement makes .
17) Employers may designate a central office or post office box to receive resumes from applicants, provided the advertisement makes clear where the work will be performed.
18) The campaign was controversial because prior to it, fast food advertisements only made vague allusions to the competition and never mentioned the name.
19) In 2000, a spoof advertisement made reference to a newer (and short-lived) game magazine called "Incite: Video Games".
20) The Cheerios advertisement makes the demographic nod to blended families, which is estimated to reach as much as 20 percent by 2060.
21) On the other hand , Go Daddy's horrific attitude towards women in their advertisements makes this one a tough nut to swallow.
22) 180solutions contended that the value of the bundled software or the advertisements made up for the inconvenience of the pop-up ads.
23) " "These advertisements make it alarmingly easy for people to acquire these drugs illegally," Lieu said in his last letter to Buckmaster.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertisement make
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertisement make with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertisement make
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertisement make in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertisement make.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertisement make. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertisement make
Compound Sentences with advertisement make
Complex Sentences with advertisement make
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertisement make