by appointment to in a sentence
1) Also open by appointment to garden societies and clubs .
2) Debbie is available by appointment to discuss any health care issues or advice.
3) The company holds a royal warrant by appointment to Queen Elizabeth II.
by appointment to example sentences4) My studio is open by appointment to guests interested in my silhouettes, everlasting floral arrangements, and exquisitely decorated eggs.
5) But there it is, in all its gilded splendour, over the door of G D Golding (Tailors) Ltd, bespoke tailor by appointment to H M The Queen.
6) Members who are pleased to open their gardens by appointment to fellow HPS members are indicated by an asterisk in the Membership Directory.
7) Open: Saturday through Wednesday 10:00 A.M. to 4 P.M. or by appointment to individuals, families, and for group tours.
8) Appointments: Our doctors see patients by appointment to allow sufficient time for your pet; this excludes emergencies which are always a priority.
9) We are also available early in the morning, late in the evenings and on Saturdays by appointment to ensure no opportunity is missed to view that must have property.
10) Selecting works for class visits and student assignments: The Chief Curator is available by appointment to help you select works for class study or assignment.
11) By appointment to Her Majesty , it says.'
12) By appointment to HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN CARPET MANUFACTURERS STODDARD CARPETS LTD
13) The catering which was performed by Maison van den Boer ( by appointment to the Court of the Netherlands)
14) Routine contractual visits are made by appointment to ensure that lifts are taken out of service for routine maintenance only at times convenient to the hotel
15) [William Sealy Gossett (7) ('Student'), the father of modern statistics, was appointed first Head Brewer by appointment to His Majesty King George VI.
example sentences with by appointment to
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of by appointment to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of by appointment to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with by appointment to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word by appointment to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with by appointment to.
20 examples of simple sentences of by appointment to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of by appointment to
Compound Sentences with by appointment to
Complex Sentences with by appointment to
Compound-Complex Sentences with by appointment to