by aeroplane in a sentence
1) Some areas are accessible only on foot or by aeroplane .
2) In 1964 11,204 passengers disembarked by aeroplane .
3) Increasingly they have been replaced by aeroplane style seating which is decidedly less inviting.
by aeroplane example sentences4) Larger groups of Western troops were also a few hours from Rwanda by aeroplane .
5) Nationalist reporters suggested that the town had been bombed, but by aeroplanes that were Republicans.
6) The next day, Maria and Adeline Hertogh departed for the Netherlands by aeroplane .
7) Regular air services, by aeroplane , did not start until after the First World War.
8) The World Tourism Organisation assumes that soon nearly every third holiday trip will be made by aeroplane .
9) On 8 September, Pierlot and the government in exile arrived in the city by aeroplane .
10) You could spot where it had just been by aeroplanes and helicopters taking off in a hurry.
11) The infantry and tanks got into position under cover of the noise created by aeroplanes flying overhead for that purpose.
12) It was raided by aeroplanes in November, 1917, and May, 1918, with serious loss of life.
13) Blériot took off precisely at dawn (4.41am) to make the first successful crossing of the English Channel by aeroplane .
14) The Brazilian and Senegalese authorities make mandatory the utilisation, by aeroplanes so equipped, of ADS-C and CPDLC functions in the zones in question.
15) With the development of effective defensive measures the airship raids became increasingly hazardous, and in 1917 the airships were largely replaced by aeroplanes .
example sentences with by aeroplane16) Carol denied her a journey by aeroplane , and she declined a medical flight offered by Hitler, instead choosing to return to Romania by train.
17) After arriving by aeroplane , William was taken to Llandaff Cathedral where he signed the visitors' book, thereby demonstrating that he was left-handed.
18) April 12-14 - The first ever east-west transatlantic flight by aeroplane takes place from Dublin, Ireland, to Greenly Island, Canada, using German Junkers W 33 "Bremen".
19) The Isles of Scilly are served by ferry (from Penzance) and by aeroplane (Land's End Airport, near St Just) and from Newquay Airport.
20) Bisou , a Persian, tucked herself into her owner's suitcase, and travelled from her Cairo home to Nottingham, by aeroplane and mini-cab.
21) "Atlantic Wings 1919-1939: The Conquest of the North Atlantic by aeroplane .
22) You can choose the best way to travel there, either going by aeroplane , boat/coach or car.
23) How to reach there: by aeroplane / Train/ Bus Delhi to Kanpur or Allahabad airport then arrive Fatehpur.
24) By aeroplane
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of by aeroplane
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of by aeroplane with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with by aeroplane
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word by aeroplane in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with by aeroplane.
20 examples of simple sentences of by aeroplane. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of by aeroplane
Compound Sentences with by aeroplane
Complex Sentences with by aeroplane
Compound-Complex Sentences with by aeroplane