bear alive in a sentence
1) The document must show that the child was born alive .
2) Those are the charges involving the babies who were allegedly born alive .
3) The victims were already born alive when he decided to kill them.
bear alive example sentences4) HANNITY: This is about children that were born alive .
5) According to a grand jury report , Gosnell murdered babies that were born alive .
6) After the arrest the suspect confessed to the crime saying that the child was born alive .
7) From a total of 389 wanted pregnancies only 101 infants were born alive (26%).
8) But if the child is never born alive , things will remain as if it had never existed.
9) The intention of the women was to abort their unborn children, but the babies were born alive .
10) Married just under ten years, she had been pregnant four times, yet not one child was born alive .
11) The amniotic fluid shows the baby was old enough to be viable and the meconium shows it was born alive .
12) It was there that the doctor said that the medical staff were not going to intervene if the children was born alive .
13) New York City is just one example of this depopulation; for every 1,000 black babies born alive , 1,489 are aborted.
14) What happens at Southwestern Women's Options 13% of the time when these injections fail and viable babies are born alive , what is your protocol?
15) She recounted a particularly horrific experience when one baby, who she described as 18-24 inches long, was born alive .
example sentences with bear alive16) For practical reasons, often the (mean) number of children ever born alive to woman aged 45-49 years is considered as completed fertility.
17) If the child is eventually born alive , he will share in the estate as if he had already been born at the time of the testator's death.
18) The victim of a killing had to have been born, and born alive , to qualify as a person, and for his or her killing thus to qualify as murder.
19) Gosnell's lawyer asserts that Karnamaya Mongar also had in her system other drugs that did not come from Gosnell's clinic, and that none of the infants were born alive .
20) January-December: Only about seven hundred children were born alive in Leningrad over 1943, in the aftermath of previous years of the siege.
21) The rest of his property he left to his girl Agnes and to their child, if it were born alive , and if it showed itself to be of a good, kind character.
22) Assistant district attorney Edward Cameron then asked , "Can you think of any reason why the neck was severed if that baby was not born alive ?
23) ''Three mice from tail-tip cells were born alive , all of them males with black eyes.''
24) "To see this baby the day after he was born alive , then I saw him three weeks prior to that in a dream, and this baby turned out exactly like my dream.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of born alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of born alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with born alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word born alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with born alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of born alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of born alive
Compound Sentences with born alive
Complex Sentences with born alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with born alive