shabby apartment in a sentence
1) Bob lives nearby in a small shabby apartment on a busy street .
2) They were accommodated in shabby apartments and six camps in a former school.
3) I went from a beautiful home, garden, swimming pool to living in shabby apartments .
shabby apartment example sentences4) Cory and Topanga get married and move into a shabby apartment for married couples on campus.
5) Fifteen-year-old Laila lives in a shabby apartment outside of Washington, D.C., with her mother and little brother.
6) Shabby apartment buildings, vacant stores, wino bars, littered vacant lots, junkies, muggers, and career down-and-outers.
7) Regardless of the location of the strange city in which he finds himself physically, a part of him is still in the shabby apartment in St. Louis where he last saw Laura.
8) ~ Not too long ago we were living on food stamps and in a shabby apartment with mold on the walls, brought down by medical bills as so many people are.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of shabby apartment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of shabby apartment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with shabby apartment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word shabby apartment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with shabby apartment.
20 examples of simple sentences of shabby apartment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of shabby apartment
Compound Sentences with shabby apartment
Complex Sentences with shabby apartment
Compound-Complex Sentences with shabby apartment