become ambiguous in a sentence
1) The net effect thus, becomes ambiguous .
2) The language used becomes ambiguous , roundabout, and mystical.
3) However if today is Friday then it becomes slightly ambiguous .
become ambiguous example sentences4) Still these measures can be weak at times and therefore become ambiguous .
5) Confusion may result, as the agent is lost and becomes ambiguous .
6) It only becomes ambiguous when the century is unknowable by other means.
7) By the late 1990s use of the term jam band also became ambiguous .
8) However when not using the year when writing a date it becomes ambiguous .
9) The problem gets harder in conference calls when you becomes as ambiguous as here is unclear.
10) As the series progresses, the distinction between the Spanish and the imperialists becomes ambiguous .
11) This is due to the fact some types may become ambiguous when escaping from a branch.
12) Usually one can count the ligands attached, but sometimes even the counting can become ambiguous .
13) Expressions like "today", "yesterday" and "tomorrow" become ambiguous during the night.
14) These statements become far more ambiguous when contextualized into everything I've said and done over the years.
15) Ultimately , you're trying to find the point where making 'the right choice' becomes most ambiguous .
example sentences with become ambiguous16) These terms can become ambiguous when dealing with non-diatonic scales, such as the pentatonic or chromatic scales.
17) The demarcation line between North and South , agreed by the armistice in 1953, became ambiguous in the sea.
18) English-speaking South Africans, Australians, and New Zealanders are similarly reluctant to use a term that has become ambiguous .
19) This is known as a defensive semicolon, and is particularly recommended because code may otherwise become ambiguous when it is rearranged.
20) All this is to say that in the Symbolic Order you will NEVER know which is which when the signs become ambiguous .
21) However, as noted above, these questions are becoming exceptionally hard to manage as security, machine, and application boundaries are becoming increasingly ambiguous .
22) Therefore, prepositional constructions became ambiguous : uz pļavas - "on the meadow" or "to the meadows"; uz pļavu - "on the meadows" or "to the meadow".
23) Sometimes when houses merge in a street or new constructions are built after the numbering was made, the address can become ambiguous .
24) As soon as the discussion extends to agreements between firms on other aspects of competition, the welfare analysis becomes even more ambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of become ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become ambiguous
Compound Sentences with become ambiguous
Complex Sentences with become ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with become ambiguous