become adviser in a sentence
1) He became Lewis's adviser on new pop music.
2) Following the Conservative victory in 1979 he became a government adviser .
3) Springer became a political campaign adviser to Robert F. Kennedy.
become adviser example sentences4) In 1907 the architect Peter Behrens became an artistic adviser .
5) In 2014 he became a strategic adviser to the B612 Foundation.
6) The spectators can become advisers to one or more of the performers.
7) As a result, he became an unofficial technical adviser for the film.
8) Afterwards he became a financial adviser and now runs his own social media company .
9) In 2007 Popović became adviser to Serbian deputy prime minister Božidar Đelić.
10) Later he became a political adviser in Haiti and is now an author.
11) He also became an adviser to Fertig's Guerrilla Government.
12) Ford eventually rose to become a top adviser to OSS head William Joseph Donovan.
13) At 21, he became a close adviser to then defense secretary Ramon Magsaysay.
14) He later became a presidential adviser , the last post he held in the former regime.
15) Before becoming the adviser in January 2003, Schmidt had served as Clarke's deputy.
example sentences with become adviser16) In September 2009, Lohan became an artistic adviser for the French fashion house Emanuel Ungaro.
17) Some, for example, speculated that Reilly had defected and became an adviser to Soviet intelligence.
18) You may, for example, become a legal adviser to a firm (see later).
19) By 1937, he had become an adviser and friend to the President and the SEC chairman.
20) Mulroney, then 28, would soon become a chief adviser to the new leader in Quebec.
21) Walpole also became an adviser and close friend of the Prince of Wales's wife, Caroline.
22) Mahathir became an adviser to flagship Malaysian companies, such as Proton and the oil company Petronas.
23) Many old brokers were unable to become independent advisers because they lacked the expertise and resources to win authorisation.
24) He also became an adviser and board member for Domino's Pizza and the Ave Maria Foundation.
25) In February 2011, Fenty became an outside adviser to Rosetta Stone, which produces foreign-language software.
26) After the conquest they gradually lost their authority, and became advisers and assistants to the Lord Chancellor.
27) He then became an adviser to both Cain and Cain's successor as Premier, Joan Kirner.
28) Holbrooke then joined the Presidential campaign of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and became a top foreign policy adviser .
How to use become adviser in a sentence29) In 1634, Saint-Cyran had become the spiritual adviser of Port-Royal-des-Champs, a Cistercian convent in Magny-les-Hameaux.
30) He will leave his current post this season and become artistic adviser at The Tokyo Ballet from August 2014.
31) After the defeat of the government in 2001, he became special adviser on foreign affairs to President Kumaratunga.
32) The only career advice a career advisor is qualified to give is on the subject of becoming a career adviser .
33) Kuya's son Sindhu rose to lead the elephant brigade of Kashmir and became an adviser to Queen Didda.
34) He also became a financial adviser to the then Sultan of Brunei Omar Ali Saifuddien III, in 1966.
35) During the reign of pharaoh Ramses (c. 1260 BCE), Nabu became a royal adviser and court magician.
36) The Mašín brothers' uncle Ctibor Novák, a former Secret Service Officer, became an adviser of the group.
37) Six years later , he moved to Pacific International Securities as research director, and also became a registered investment adviser .
38) Koniecpolski became an influential adviser to the new king, often encouraging him to direct Polish foreign policy against the Tartars.
39) Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1793, he rose to become a chief economic adviser to U.S. President Abraham Lincoln.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of become adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become adviser
Compound Sentences with become adviser
Complex Sentences with become adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with become adviser