be artificial in a sentence
1) Arguably however this vacancy rate increase is artificial .
2) My specialist area of research is artificial intelligence.
3) Labor is natural; capital is artificial .
be artificial example sentences4) The divisions and hence the rivalries are artificial .
5) All plants in the city are artificial .
6) In most cases the hair is artificial .
7) In short, the distinction is artificial and unreal.
8) That this hollow is artificial is evident at a glance.
9) Corporations are not citizens, they are artificial legal persons.
10) Dogs are a difficult case because they are artificial .
11) Another giant one on the horizon is artificial intelligence.
12) Additionally, the character's name is artificial .
13) All borders in South America are artificial .
14) Our system of capitalism , especially, is artificial .
15) The resolution toward leather-based shoes is artificial sneakers.
example sentences with be artificial16) These are artificial subterranean chambers that were probably used to store water.
17) Ahars are artificial reservoirs meant to collect the rain water.
18) They are shocked when I tell them it is artificial turf.
19) Inevitably, limits on entry will be artificial .
20) It's about what is real vs what is artificial ".
21) Gardens, of course are artificial , and are rigorously managed.
22) It would be artificial control over the masses.
23) Related areas of computational research are artificial intuition and artificial thinking.
24) He said that the current rise in coconut oil prices is artificial .
25) It is artificial scarcity because the development costs are heavily self-imposed .
26) No, it should be artificial shouldn't it?
27) are artificial intelligences normal where you come from?
28) Medical X-rays are artificial or machine-made gamma rays.
How to use be artificial in a sentence29) But communications satellites are artificial moons.
30) The things that separate people are based on fear and are artificial .
31) Demiplanes are minor planes, most of which are artificial .
32) is artificial insemination, perhaps, a partial, practical answer?
33) All of our input there is artificial and abstracted.
34) Two types of non-knowledge-based systems are artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms.
35) The boundaries of municipality are artificial lines, mostly in rectilinear directions.
36) Other interesting areas are artificial optical materials called metamaterials and nano-plasmonic structures .
37) I was pretty well convinced that they were artificial at this point.
38) Liz Greene: Yes, it 's artificial .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be artificial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be artificial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be artificial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be artificial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be artificial.
20 examples of simple sentences of be artificial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be artificial
Compound Sentences with be artificial
Complex Sentences with be artificial
Compound-Complex Sentences with be artificial