be apprehensive in a sentence
1) All are apprehensive concerning the imminent "uprising.
2) I was very apprehensive about my bike session today.
3) He and his colleagues were apprehensive before each show.
be apprehensive example sentences4) I was apprehensive to eat or drink anything .
5) The world is apprehensive of the escalating crisis.
6) I was apprehensive about moving, though.
7) The market was apprehensive about today's producer prices figures.
8) I was confident and Beth was apprehensive .
9) Publication editors are apprehensive over what's ahead.
10) I was very apprehensive about learning this new skill.
11) He is apprehensive of the consequences of assassination.
12) We were apprehensive about crossing into Algeria.
13) But he was understandably apprehensive in case anything should go wrong.
14) The people had reasons to be apprehensive .
15) Europeans are apprehensive , with good reason.
example sentences with be apprehensive16) Most are apprehensive about making mistakes in English .
17) DM: Why might customers be apprehensive ?
18) Isaac Day, however, was slightly apprehensive .
19) A group of mothers were hesitant and were apprehensive regarding blood donation.
20) It is scarcely surprising that opt-out schools are apprehensive .
21) I've never been so apprehensive about publishing a post before.
22) Jordan was apprehensive about casting Ritchie in the role.
23) Crofters were very apprehensive of the possible changes.
24) The morning of the surgery, I was apprehensive .
25) As for me, I was apprehensive .
26) Teachers may be apprehensive about any number of things.
27) I am naturally apprehensive as to what to expect .
28) I mentioned being apprehensive about commenting on the referendum before now.
How to use be apprehensive in a sentence29) Crews were exhausted, and drivers were apprehensive .
30) The Russells Hall pupils were far less apprehensive .
31) The planners are apprehensive about anticipated boredom that they 39 may encounter.
32) People are often very apprehensive about keeping fish and having an aquarium .
33) We understand why, despite such declarations, our faithful are apprehensive .
34) Cosell was initially apprehensive about announcing Lennon's death.
35) I was apprehensive going into this but Joe erased all doubts.
36) The men were apprehensive of the treatment they were to get.
37) The Crow and Shoshone scouts were particularly apprehensive .
38) He was apprehensive with her because of her gameplay .
39) I was very apprehensive about travelling & touring Greece on my own.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of be apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be apprehensive
Compound Sentences with be apprehensive
Complex Sentences with be apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with be apprehensive