barely avoid in a sentence
1) They barely avoided relegation in 1954–55.
2) A general war was barely avoided to destroy Lutheranism.
3) I explained that to her, and barely avoided contempt charges.
4) Waltrip saved his car and barely avoided hitting the inside retaining wall.
barely avoid example sentences5) His head jolts backward, barely avoiding the beast's wild swing.
6) Several times he barely avoided capture.
7) They barely avoided losing them thanks to outside interference from Tony Marino.
8) They will then have the big problem that China is barely avoiding.
9) During this daring night surface action Parche barely avoided being rammed by one ship.
10) The team finished the new season on 13th place in second division and barely avoided relegation.
11) He had a memorable event when he barely avoided an accident which was started by Michael Waltrip.
12) Milo chases Corvus across the city, both barely avoiding balls of fire and collapsing roads and buildings.
13) We should be pursuing virtue rather than just barely avoiding sin ( 1 Timothy 4:12 ).
14) Cale Yarborough, the eventual winner of the race, barely avoided hitting the demolished Pepsi Challenger.
example sentences with avoid15) Alualu got a quick sack at the goal-line on 1st down and EWU barely avoided a safety.
16) I almost gave myself to your master in my despair and I can barely avoid his grasp even now.
17) The Sportimes finished in fourth place barely avoiding the basement by winning a standings tiebreaker over the Boston Lobsters.
18) In a tired genre done and redone ad nauseum, this Broom just barely avoids being swept under the carpet.
19) My son got grazed by a car on one occasion, and barely avoided getting beaten up by strangers on another.
20) In the second quarter, Dallas advanced to Denver's 19-yard line, and once again barely avoided a turnover.
21) At the Berezina crossing they barely avoided being captured by the Russians, but finally on December 12 arrived in Warsaw.
22) While trying to repay debts, Oldham struggled for several seasons– barely avoiding relegation once more in 2004–05.
23) Deprived of her usual casual grace, Samantha Li-Bogard places her feet in haphazard fashion, barely avoiding the dreaded drunkard's stumble as she winds her way through the crowd.
24) Both staff appearance and promptness scored an 83% while staff attention barely avoided a "C" with an 80% score.
25) When the twins get back to class, they barely avoid a catastrophic incident with the book, which begins acting up in Alex's bag.
26) This renaissance proved short-lived however, as City barely avoided being immediately relegated in 1986, and McNeill left the club to become manager of Aston Villa a few weeks into the next season.
27) Forrester and Van Buren escape the carnage in a small military spotter plane, but later crash land, barely avoiding colliding with other Martian war machines now on the move.
28) However the final estimates released by the INSEE, France's statistical agency, showed the French economy grew by 0.14 percent during the third quarter thus barely avoiding a technical recession.
29) Kansas State trailed 24-3 at the half and barely avoided getting shut out in the first 30 minutes for the second straight game, getting a 43-yard field goal from Brooks Rossman on the final play.
30) Early in the drive, Riley barely avoided getting sacked in the end zone for a safety and then completed an 18-yard pass to Hawkins.
31) Your blind should rarely (I am just barely avoiding the word "never") be the determining factor in your room's palette.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of barely avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of barely avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with barely avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word barely avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with barely avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of barely avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of barely avoid
Compound Sentences with barely avoid
Complex Sentences with barely avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with barely avoid